Those With Very Short Memories..or Even Amnesia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qprsouth View Post
    Quaz...no medal mate just replying to the 12 year old comment by mr QPR pete......
    jesus his jaw must ache if he has been commenting for 12 years...even my wife don't yak on that much

Comment

remember going clelsea away -79-80....skins everywhere!! 300-400 qpr tops. that huge away end-empty...them laughing at us!!! getting 8'000-9'000 at home. cardiff running our SO called end. happy at beating the likes of shrewsbury and notts county. trust me it has been a lot worst...i could write a book...!!!
      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

qprsouth,

well according to some, fans should know everyone by sight. I know alot of people just by having this messageboard, but from the 13,000 that turned up on Saturday, I bumped into about 10 people I know. Glad you can make a claim about me not supporting the club for years.

As for following the club, I started going regularly when the astro turf was laid and that was around 30 years ago (maybe less). I cannot pretent to know everyone by name since than, but I've seen some ups, but mainly downs in that time. I was not fortunate enough to see the club play 75-76 a(part from the QPR played West ham games), but thats the glory hunter years I started supporting the club.

The internet has only been around for about 6 years and at its peak and thats made many fans get to know each other.

Agreed, over the pitch the fans are really split, buts no real change for the last 15 years, just the media of the internet has allowed more forceful arguments
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
          qprsouth, yep one season when all the gloryhunters who found the prospect of the championship exciting, just like they will when we entertain Manchester United and Liverpool.

The fact we kept the season ticket prices the same at the time of europhria was also a clever tactic, that from a business point of view was very nieve.
          No more naive than the ball****e we were fed when the current board took control tbh, as for "just like they will when we entertain Manchester United and Liverpool".
          That statement is miles away from being reality at this moment in time .

Comment

and you have contribited to a lot of the bad blood with this messageboard ....and your so called ITK info...I asked if QPR are the only yeam you have supported again a politicians answer....

Comment

True !!

Thats been the major problem

We've seen the money, we've seen the dream turn into a nightmare and now even though we are within 3 points of a play off spot we are not happy.

These players will need b.alls of steel to get us up, because at the moment if your own fans are booing after a win, they and us have major problems on the horizon.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

and you have contribited to a lot of the bad blood with this messageboard ....and your so called ITK info...I asked if QPR are the only yeam you have supported again a politicians answer....
                but what difference does it make if he supported someone else.....surely if he did and came over to the r's and saw the light it is a good thing.....
                as for bad blood....don't agree with that...if people want to believe everything they read then more fool them.

Comment

qprsouth

I have only ever supported QUEENS PARK FEKING RANGERS,

though when I was about 6 I looked out for Queen of South, rangers and Queens Park. Then I found out QPR was in Sherperds Bush

When I moved to Roehampton in 1979, I realised I was about 5 miles away. happy days

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                    QUEENS PARK FEKING RANGERS,
                    sh!t have we been merged...when did that happen

Comment

well done pete..so how does defending someone who is killing the club sit with you?.

Comment

all my family are arsenal and i grew up supporting them until i was converted to QPR around 95 when i was attending every game home and away with my godfather

point is it doesnt matter who u supported in the past if u now support the r'sss then im happy

so therefore what has it got to do with anyone else if pete supported another team years ago

some people on here need to get a grip

Comment

well done pete..so how does defending someone who is killing the club sit with you?.
                          erm i was sat in pu block upper loft on saturday with my missus and i can honestly say pete was there by himself

u must be confused if u think GP is going to leave the comfort of the c club to sit in stands with the qblock

as u said yourself you dont attend games these days therefore i suggest you get your facts straight before making accusations that are untrue

Comment

whats you view on the way the club is heading then? or do you pete and myu all have the same script?

Comment

whats you view on the way the club is heading then? or do you pete and myu all have the same script?
                              no script my friend, however i do feel gp is stuck between a rock and a hard place because his the one always getting the blame for flavio mis-judgement

message boards are for freedom of speech so people should not feel belittled by fellow r'sss

as much as a certain poster does not like me, he made a comment earlier that said he liked fellow r'ss as brothers before the invention of message boards - i totally agree with him

before u twist it around there are many QPR message boards so no one can blame pete or myu for the creation of ill feeling between fans

Comment

no twisting from me on here at all...i leave that to those itk.

Comment

Working...
                                X