Those With Very Short Memories..or Even Amnesia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qprsouth View Post
    no answers provided just spin....the gianni boys on here seem a tad touchy...whats up..worried your little click is comming to an end...devo has thrown the cat among the pidgoens by showing the drummer boy up hey...spin that one you myu and pete...
    im sure gianni is worried about his role at the club

Comment

by the end a jan a buyout will happen and changes will happen...Mittals just sitting in the wings .jan 28th i reckon....

Comment

Pete, to whom was I giving these free tickets, and for what reasons? Do you mean, tickets in return for services provided for the club, for instance the ones given to the local Virgin Active gym for allowing the players to use the gym, as requested by Ian Holloway? Or are you implying something 'dodgy'? I read somewhere, I think on this messageboard, that I was giving Paul Finney freebies to Loftus Road, as well as tickets for the England v Northern Ireland match a few years ago! Wrong again- never was I asked by Finney for tickets nor did I provide them, although I admit that Paul travelled up to Old Trafford for the Northern Ireland game with Stan and I, but he watched the match from the N Ireland section, with tickets I assume he obtained from the N Ireland FA. I'm sure the paperwork must be on file within the club or the FA. In addition, I never sued the club earlier this year, something else you and your close friends accused me of. I posted the outcome of the case on Indy R's back in June. The club joined me to an action taken against them by Dave Morris for non payment of a telephone system in 2005, all I did was to employ a solicitor to defend myself against the the club's claims (and you will know that this was settled by the club out of court).

Comment

To be fair, think I think you'll find nothing from me directly from me accusing you of anything. If you can find anything, then I'll be happy to discuss it. Think your find other poster made the claims. As for giving free tickets, that really was your progagative and I have no issue with that either. I've actually been complimentary on the work you and Bill The Power did at the club, so I think the issues are with other people, not me.

I've never got involved with the political side of the club until recently. Yes, I will defend Gianni because I feel he gets unwarranted stick, but thats seperate from the goings on before. In fact, part of the reason some point the finger at me just supporting the club, is because I used to come and mind my own business and simply went to the games and went home, not many even knew me.

I do believe that later on, the club were more in debt , when Gianni came in and pretty similar to the recent case at Watford, happy to take the investment, without the assurance of a board position. I'm happy to talk about those things, but everything else to me is pretty irrevelant. I'm sure you don't want to talk about events from years ago and I see Bill Power is on speaking terms with Gianni, so it cannot be all bad.

Other posters have asked questions, not me and they really should be coming on here to answer the points your put forward.
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Boddy hell lol..just clocked this thread!!

Welcome to the board Mark.
            Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

So why did you get involved with the political side of things then pete????Why did you become noticable at the same time as GP????Why do you say you are QPR yet are happy to defend the club being a laughing stock...

Comment

You need to read this board a bit more.

Definitely didn't defend the club over Magilton, for example.

I call being a lauging stock having all this money and being relegation candidates, we are not.

I'd rather look at each game at a time, I am not confident and not impressed so far with Paul Hart, but its long way to go.

This messageboard was dead in october...Why?? Yep , you've guessed it the club was doing well and the scaremongerers had very little propaganda to spread. Lets hope we win some games, as I am sure you will go missing for a while.
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Laughing stock in football due to being rich yet not challenging and shafting managers at a rate higher than any other club.....Also asked you why you suddenly got involved in political side of things...No answer given by you....The way we are going relegation is more likely than promotion..

Comment

Don't think I am involved in the political side of things.

this is a football club, I just like to support and defend it.

if you think we have more chance of being relegated than promoted, than I guess you have got your message across very well to the sceptics

Comment

Go up this page pete and this is what you said

"I've never got involved with the political side of the club until recently".......Your words not mine..FACT

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                        I've never got involved with the political side of the club until recently.
                        Don't think I am involved in the political side of things.

oops

Comment

You need to read this board a bit more.

Definitely didn't defend the club over Magilton, for example.

I call being a lauging stock having all this money and being relegation candidates, we are not.

I'd rather look at each game at a time, I am not confident and not impressed so far with Paul Hart, but its long way to go.

This messageboard was dead in october...Why?? Yep , you've guessed it the club was doing well and the scaremongerers had very little propaganda to spread. Lets hope we win some games, as I am sure you will go missing for a while.
                          Mate, as a fairly new poster to this board, it's clear the propaganda comes from your corner. Either that or you are wearetherangersboys.coms version of Adrian Durham

Ive watched you dig yourself deeper and deeper into holes its cringe worthy. I am in fact thinking of calling in a JCB to give you a hand.

Time to give up the losing battle pete, Giannis days are numbered

Comment

wearetherangersboys version of adrian durham
                            @chrisrobson9

Comment

unreal pete...you answer threads when you can spin it but when you are sussed out you stay quiet......

Comment

Originally posted by qprsouth View Post
                                unreal pete...you answer threads when you can spin it but when you are sussed out you stay quiet......
                                He'll be back. probably just checking the "fact sheets"

Comment

Working...
                                X