Paul Clement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
    Westy sorry son but our problems arent tactical apart from a couple of decisions but to do with lack of goals and letting the odd ones in in errors, the lack of goals isnt just lack of wingers but the poor quality of the finishes! simple as that and abit of lady lucl lacking.
    Poor quality finishes largely from Washington and Mackie yet Hollowhead insist on selecting them.
    You really don't seem to see that or maybe choose not to.
    Of course it is tactical.
    Sylla and Smith win headers from crosses as they have shown time after time, but they rarely play in the team with wingers.

Comment

By the way we won on saturday son lol
      Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
      Yes we did. Record last 7 games 1-1-5. All good in the hoopy world. I can see us winning the league this season given current form.
      😀😀😀😀😀

Comment

By the way we won on saturday son lol
        Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
        It is Holloway who keeps picking our wonderful strikers Mackie and Washington and arranges any shooting practice. He obviously agrees with you that tactics are rubbish in this division and that is why he doesn't have any. Hope and pray and run around a lot I presume don't count as tactics.
        It doesn't really matter that the players are totally bewildered at times.
        I am beginning to think that Pinkie is Collie in disguise

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
          I have a feeling that he only notes that win and draw...
          You're only as good as your last game?

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
            So he relegated us, Leicester, Blackpool and pretty much destroyed Millwall.

Ollie gets players chest beating etc which according to you is all that's needed in this division yet his record over last year is dire. We need someone who can organise side and show a little nouse. That clearly isn't Follie.
            Don't forget he walked out on Crystal Palace in mid season

Comment

Clement sacked

Comment

Well he’s available now

Comment

Originally posted by oldskoolturk View Post
                  Well he’s available now
                  Lets be honest did wonders to keep swansea up not sure he would come to us anyway ive said before on here might leave his dads memory be here or on the other hand might want to be apart of it? either way we ve still got hollowhead for now

Comment

Sack Ollie now and get Clement in asap. No time to lose or he will go elsewhere again.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                      Sack Ollie now and get Clement in asap. No time to lose or he will go elsewhere again.

Preach brother. Preach

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post

Preach brother. Preach
                        Haha cheers my learned brother.

But seriously. We missed out on him last time, he's the dream manager, said he wanted to manage us one day. History with the club, top class coach, cut his teeth in management in the top level, young, ambitious..... I mean how many boxes does he need to tick.

We have Ollie ffs.

Comment

But seriously. We missed out on him last time, he's the dream manager, said he wanted to manage us one day. History with the club, top class coach, cut his teeth in management in the top level, young, ambitious..... I mean how many boxes does he need to tick.

We have Ollie ffs.
                          If I was Les I would be calling him now asking when he wants to start!!

Comment

We have Ollie ffs.
                            Sorry, can't see TF parting with IH until the end of his contract (at least). IH (why isn't his name Ollie Holloway - I want to call him "OH"), bought himself some more time with the BHX win, so guess we'll be too late to even contemplate it.

Comment

We have Ollie ffs.
                              Life’s already landed a low blow on him what with his dad committing suicide.
                              He doesn’t deserve another one by coming to us and suffereing the inevitable ridicule and hatred from some of our fans.
                              “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                              Will Danaher

Comment

Go get him tony, if your ever going to do anything right do this. Give him the window and give him some time.

Comment

Working...
                                X