Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
    Our problems aren't tactical?

You mean aside from playing players out of position in a formation we lack the players for, having a poor plan A and only plan B is to chuck Smith on and throw some balls in the box?

Dollie's defensive record awful, look at number of clean sheets. We average I think less goals than when JFH was in charge. He is a disaster both at the back and going forwards. What other manager would get away with the runs of form he has?
    6 clean sheets in 57 matches
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
      And youd be happy to ditch the type of plasyers we`ve been bringing in for clements new players whos no experience of buying his own players apart from alot of money at derby?
      Basically 3 sets of basically 6 defeats on the spin in less than 12 months, says all I need to know sadly Pinkie. I have tried to support Ollys appointment but setting records like that are not what I was expecting. I know we have been down to bare bones but persisting with a system that has this sort of outcome is Ollys downfall. I still love Olly but he should no longer be our manager sadly.

Comment

Zzzzz yawn, no youre right we`ve wonderful strikers and everyones bang on form and taking any chances they get, we really won 1-4 on saturday with our clear cut chances doh
        I think our striking options are pretty poor but Dollie described them as being wonderful and that was before he added Smith making them even more wonderful. A lucky man having such wonderfulness at this disposal. Happy days!

Comment

I think our striking options are pretty poor but Dollie described them as being wonderful and that was before he added Smith making them even more wonderful. A lucky man having such wonderfulness at this disposal. Happy days!
          How many times we`ve been down that road aswell! hes bigging them up confidence wise, maybe if youve ever been a gaffar you might understand that
          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

How many times we`ve been down that road aswell! hes bigging them up confidence wise, maybe if youve ever been a gaffar you might understand that
            Hasn't really worked has it Pinkie! I think we can add man management to his list of struggles.

Comment

Hasn't really worked has it Pinkie! I think we can add man management to his list of struggles.
              By the way we won on saturday son lol
              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

By the way we won on saturday son lol
                Yes we did. Record last 7 games 1-1-5. All good in the hoopy world. I can see us winning the league this season given current form.

Comment

It is Holloway who keeps picking our wonderful strikers Mackie and Washington and arranges any shooting practice. He obviously agrees with you that tactics are rubbish in this division and that is why he doesn't have any. Hope and pray and run around a lot I presume don't count as tactics.
                  It doesn't really matter that the players are totally bewildered at times.

Comment

Yes we did. Record last 7 games 1-1-5.
                    I have a feeling that he only notes that win and draw...

Comment

Pinks, you're going nuts mate. Take a Scooby at Ollies Win/loss record. It's farking shocking. There is no defence of his record at qpr.

Fwiw I reckon IF Clement gets the boot and IF he's happy to join us and implement a long term training/coaching plan then the board will show Ollie the door.

Those are some big IF'S though.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                        Pinks, you're going nuts mate. Take a Scooby at Ollies Win/loss record. It's farking shocking. There is no defence of his record at qpr.

Fwiw I reckon IF Clement gets the boot and IF he's happy to join us and implement a long term training/coaching plan then the board will show Ollie the door.

Aren't there just - see if you can decipher this simple code

(last 5) LLWLL (last 10) LLWLLDLLLL
                        #standuptocancer
                        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post

I'd be so bold to predict that Clement WILL be sacked when he loses on Saturday and no-one in the PL will take him on.

If he wants to manage again, we will become a decent option for him should we be looking to replace Holloway.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                            no bigger gamble than what we currently have mate.

plus, current prem league experience, lots of contacts abroad, was sacked at derby even though the club were 7th in the league.
                            Getting sacked by Derby is a failure according to some.

I think he is a good coach and can work with players to improve their game. I don't think IH can.

Comment

Originally posted by bhujio View Post
                              Doesn't mean anything, so is Olly
                              No he is not. He is a Bristol Rovers man.

Comment

Ha astute tactics, what like just hit teams on the counter attack and sit back like say jimmy?! all this tactical rubbish thrown about in this league is exactly that,rubbish!
                                Are you serious?
                                Brighton had tactics, as did Newcastle, Huddersfield Bournemouth Burnley Middlesboro etc when winning g promotion. They didn't just run around a lot .
                                They were organized sides that passed the ball well and played to their strengths. You cannot say the same for Hollowhead's team.
                                As for his 1st relegation being doomed , go check again.
                                They were 21st on 32 points level with the the teams in 20th and 22nd. A point or 2 away from 18th .
                                In 13 games ( at least 5 of which were against sides in the bottom 8 including he managed just 1 win at the 11th attempt against bottom side Tranmere.

Comment

Working...
                                X