Paul Clement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    Dogs I s hit you not I have as much enthusiasm turning up watching this team as I did JFH. Both managers serving up boring football so no it’s no better under Ollie it’s more of the same.

Yes Freeman has the ability but he’s way to greedy. I have slated Adel in the past but atleast when he was on ball in that season you were on edge of seat that’s not case with Freeman. He’s still very raw but there is a player there if he’s nurtured but can you see Ollie or Bircham nurturing a player and making him better??

Wish I could be more upbeat about whats going on on pitch but I’m telling it as I’m seeing it. I will be heading Bush in few hours but their is zero excitement or expectation anymore under this manager which is sad to say
    Firstly westy yes i can see ollie doing that as for one hes obviously giving freeman the freedom to play! so youre talking pants on that front straight away in my opinion.
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
      Well I'm willing to pay money to watch Smithies , Robinson , Baptiste , Scowens , Luongo , and Freeman , where as two seasons ago I cancelled my S/T and took in less than half a dozen games
      Good god you have named six players and five are defensive that’s says it all mate!!!! You have totally made my point we’re a boring negative team where we’re turning up to watch defensive players. Pretty sad when put like that and demonstration of how far we have declined.

Debates over with your post mate as you made it well

Comment

How you have had your head up your a rse over Ollie for over a year is unreal too Pinks

As for not playing for Jimmy better winning average suggests they were perhaps this lot are not playing for Ollie!!! There is a thought
        Are you this new breed of fan that wants it all now or get rid typoe attitude? hes only been in the job about a year or so! we was terrible before & we are slowly building a good team but without funds, what more do you want, youre going on about not being excited about going westy yet always bang on about not being bothered by the performance! contradicting yourself there mate

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
          Firstly westy yes i can see ollie doing that as for one hes obviously giving freeman the freedom to play! so youre talking pants on that front straight away in my opinion.
          Cheers Pinks your spot on and I’m 100% wrong ship is in safe hands

Comment

Cheers Pinks your spot on and I’m 100% wrong ship is in safe hands
            I knew youd come round my way of thinking in the end son ill have a word to get the lads to play abit more entertaining stuff as i miss heard westy about not being bothered about the football and entertainment value & just winning!

Comment

Are you this new breed of fan that wants it all now or get rid typoe attitude? hes only been in the job about a year or so! we was terrible before & we are slowly building a good team but without funds, what more do you want, youre going on about not being excited about going westy yet always bang on about not being bothered by the performance! contradicting yourself there mate
              Like to think of myself as pretty level headed and would hope thats how others view me. We’re building f uck all under him at best we’re treading water.

As for Contradiction really poor point from you. If we win and play s hit you won’t get a peep from me as it’s results based game however, and correct me if I’m being to harsh, we don’t win much and play s hit which Is a tough pill to swallow. Give me boring football and three points and I’m happy. Give me boring football and no points and I’m grumpy
              Last edited by West Acton; 23-12-2017, 11:59 AM.

Comment

I knew youd come round my way of thinking in the end son ill have a word to get the lads to play abit more entertaining stuff as i miss heard westy about not being bothered about the football and entertainment value & just winning!
                Like nasser mate easier to agree then argue

Hopefully my response new on entertainment is clarified above unless you want to try spinning it again

Comment

Like to think of myself as pretty level headed and would hope thats how others view me. We’re building f uck all under him at best we’re treading water.

As for Contradiction really poor point from you. If we win and play s hit you won’t get a peep from me as it’s results based game however, and correct me if I’m being to harsh, we don’t win much and play s hit which Is a tough pill to swallow. Give me boring football and three points and I’m happy. Give me boring football and no points and I’m grumpy
                  Thing we are building something as we`re a few players short of a decent side, so disagree westy sorry, even the football pundit on our brentford match, forgot his name said the same!

Anyway westy have a good day today & bring home the 3 points with entertaining football

Comment

Like nasser mate easier to agree then argue

Hopefully my response new on entertainment is clarified above unless you want to try spinning it again
                    Ive just made a note of it

Comment

Thing we are building something as we`re a few players short of a decent side, so disagree westy sorry, even the football pundit on our brentford match, forgot his name said the same!

Anyway westy have a good day today & bring home the 3 points with entertaining football
                      Three points is all that matters. If someone said now you won’t leave your half for 90mins but in 91st you go up other end score winning one Nil then I would hub my hands together

We have gone off topic and on the clement issue I’m in same court as you and dogs if Ollie went not convinced Clement would be the answer

Comment

even the football pundit on our brentford match, forgot his name said the same!
                        :
                        Can’t trust what pundits say Pinks they talk poo and make awful managers

Comment

Good god you have named six players and five are defensive that’s says it all mate!!!! You have totally made my point we’re a boring negative team where we’re turning up to watch defensive players. Pretty sad when put like that and demonstration of how far we have declined.

Debates over with your post mate as you made it well
                          Yeah well that's what I said he inherited a lot of Dross and the Dross is in our forwards so of course I'm making defensive players I'll be on my way shortly hoping for an upset , I'm open the managers situation but can't blame him for what was here

Comment

• With you Dogs here’s to three points

Comment

How longs sheffield uniteds manager had in that job to build that squad up tarbs out of interest & there just basicly on a roll from there promotion in my opinion!
                              Chris Wilder has been in the job for about 6 months longer than Ollie has been with us mate. He's won 60% of his matches in that time compared to Ollies win rate of 30%.

Granted, he's brought them up from League 1 and has managed to keep the momentum going in the Championship. But he's done that on a shoestring and has done it purely through good management as far as I can tell.

And this is what makes a mockery of claims you've made previously about there being no tactically astute, man managers available to us. Wilder is exactly the type of manager we should be looking at!

Comment

Can’t trust what pundits say Pinks they talk poo and make awful managers
                                I dont know about that westy, i know one whos won a couple of promotions son

Comment

Working...
                                X