Paul Clement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Olly View Post
    Promotion would pay our fine, is another way of looking at it for manager change
    Is that the fine we're currently contesting, or new one trying to buy promotion? With the owners think it's a case of ""once bitten...."

Comment

• That’s what three championship clubs after managers if Ollie is under pressure and Clement genuine option we might miss out

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        That’s what three championship clubs after managers if Ollie is under pressure and Clement genuine option we might miss out
        Monk or Cavalho an improvement on Ollie surely?

Comment

• Think we should stick now. Going by reports of the last 2 games we've been very decent which is a massive positive
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Holloway could be in the running for the Swansea job if Pinkie does his C.V.

Comment

• Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
              Holloway could be in the running for the Swansea job if Pinkie does his C.V.
              If Pinkie doing CV may as well wait for Barcelona!

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                Think we should stick now. Going by reports of the last 2 games we've been very decent which is a massive positive
                In fairness to Holloway, we were easily the better side in the first half yesterday.

Unfortunately though, as usual, his inability to positively affect the game with either tactical changes or substitutions meant that they completely over ran us for the majority of the second half.

I can understand the logic in attempting to preserve the lead by replacing an attacking midfielder with a defender who he seems to want to convert to a holding midfielder, but it had exactly the opposite effect. We were absolutely woeful from that point onwards and even worse when Smith and Washington were introduced. Our complete inability to attack with any threat whatsoever was down to the midfield change in my opinion. A particularly disgraceful moment was when Washington ran on to a long pass and six or seven seconds later his only support was still lumbering along in the centre circle.

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                  In fairness to Holloway, we were easily the better side in the first half yesterday.

Unfortunately though, as usual, his inability to positively affect the game with either tactical changes or substitutions meant that they completely over ran us for the majority of the second half.

I can understand the logic in attempting to preserve the lead by replacing an attacking midfielder with a defender who he seems to want to convert to a holding midfielder, but it had exactly the opposite effect. We were absolutely woeful from that point onwards and even worse when Smith and Washington were introduced. Our complete inability to attack with any threat whatsoever was down to the midfield change in my opinion. A particularly disgraceful moment was when Washington ran on to a long pass and six or seven seconds later his only support was still lumbering along in the centre circle.
                  I take it youve seen kevs post about hes heard freeman picked up a strain or injury yesterday?!
                  http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                    Holloway could be in the running for the Swansea job if Pinkie does his C.V.
                    Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                    If Pinkie doing CV may as well wait for Barcelona!
                    Even God is worried he's to be replaced.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                      Even God is worried he's to be replaced.
                      Sack ollie the cretin for taking freeman off lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                        I take it youve seen kevs post about hes heard freeman picked up a strain or injury yesterday?!
                        LOL. Wheeler or, heaven forfend, the central midfielder Cousins were on the bench. There was no f acking need to put a centre half in midfield, was there?

Comment

Sack ollie the cretin for taking freeman off lol
                          Obviously you'd prefer Hall in midfield to Cousins, right?

Comment

• Actually i would prefer hall than cousins & very surprised youre using cousins as sure ive seen you slating him somewhere on here! halls done very well in midfield be it defensive so again trying to make us more solid makes sense, but agree attacking is the better way of defence, but he would of got cained if he tried to attack more and we conceded! lets face it you moaners wont stop moaning at anything lol

Comment

No, I hadn't.

But it's somewhat irrelevant. If you read what I said again, I referred to the effect the change had, not slating him for doing it. An attack minded midfielder on the bench may have helped. Even playing Washington there would have had a less negative effect.

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                                No, I hadn't.

But it's somewhat irrelevant. If you read what I said again, I referred to the effect the change had, not slating him for doing it. An attack minded midfielder on the bench may have helped. Even playing Washington there would have had a less negative effect.
                                And ive just put above if ollie had put a more attacking minded player on and we conceded he`d of got hammered as always, & even if he had put one on theres no guarantees we wouldnt of been under the same pressure or more even or less even! theres just too much trying to give ollie a beating for whatever happens at the end of the day, alot of you on here have made youre minds up you dont rate him and nothings going to change that, even if we get on a good run can see the same negative posts popping up

Comment

Working...
                                X