Paul Clement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
    And we have been competative! what bugs me the seasons nowhere near over & aswell as being lower we could end up right up the table,the season hasnt ended since our latest poor run!
    'latest poor run' says it all? We keep going on these runs under Dollie. Only two added tine goals against mighty Brentford saved us from a third run of six game defeats in a year under your hero. That is an awful record, no excuses. The guy should not be in the job. Must be amazed he hasn't been sacked. Would rightly have been anywhere else. 10 months between away wins. Is quite extreme when you think about it. 1 win in 7 at the moment. How bad does it have to be before uncle does something?

Comment

• It's definitely more poor or average runs that we embark on than positive.

The last time we won 2 games on the bounce was August, the only time we have do far this season. Our best month this season was October where we drew two and won 2.

1 point in 7 games, and that was from a last ditch Brentford effort where were far from in control.

I do not whatsoever think Ollie out is the answer, unless someone else is lined up. Worst time of year to sack a manager is right now, as we've proven. Something has to change though, as the majority of fans are unhappy and the results are sad reading.

If Clement is possible i'd pull the trigger. If not i hope there is enough in the tank to keep us up. Either way (if the board are even thinking down this train of sacking the manager again thought, which i highly doubt) it's a gamble for upstairs.

Comment

• Clement would only be here as a helping hand , talk of changing one cheap manager for another cheap manager at this time of year is lunacy beyond belief , if any poster can come up with a positive improvement then let's go for it , but let's not have this sort of tripe anyone would be better , or its got to happen change for change sake is a very risky business , Ramsey was hopeless JFH was no better , results arnt great but a blind man could tell the play is better and he could also tell the manager inherited a real basin of crap

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
          Clement would only be here as a helping hand , talk of changing one cheap manager for another cheap manager at this time of year is lunacy beyond belief , if any poster can come up with a positive improvement then let's go for it , but let's not have this sort of tripe anyone would be better , or its got to happen change for change sake is a very risky business , Ramsey was hopeless JFH was no better , results arnt great but a blind man could tell the play is better and he could also tell the manager inherited a real basin of crap
          Agree with above but for fairness must add that Ollie is no better then JFH. No appointment since Warnock has been successful each one has been step backwards with current manager arguably worst of the lot

Would add play is not better Dogs your grasping at straws if you think it is. The football served up now is as bad as I have seen in all my time following club. Passion of players not in dispute however entertainment and play p iss poor and to suggest otherwise is burying head in sand
          Last edited by West Acton; 23-12-2017, 10:11 AM.

Comment

Clement would only be here as a helping hand , talk of changing one cheap manager for another cheap manager at this time of year is lunacy beyond belief , if any poster can come up with a positive improvement then let's go for it , but let's not have this sort of tripe anyone would be better , or its got to happen change for change sake is a very risky business , Ramsey was hopeless JFH was no better , results arnt great but a blind man could tell the play is better and he could also tell the manager inherited a real basin of crap
            QPR are better than Dollie. A dustbin with a face painted on the front would be a step up.

All we need is an average Championship standard manager.

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              Agree with above but for fairness must add that Ollie is no better then JFH. No appointment since Warnock has been successful each one has been step backwards with current manager arguably worst of the lot

Would add play is not better Dogs your grasping at straws if you think it is. The football served up now is as bad as I have seen in all my time following club. Passion of players not in dispute however entertainment and play p iss poor and to suggest otherwise is burying head in sand

absolute nail on head

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post

Come on Westy never is this seasons play no better than the previous two and a half seasons luongo is playing better than he's played since signing Freeman vastly improves what we watched , Robinson has become our best defender baptiste is better than what we had Scowens is a very good player at this level , these five along with Smithies are worth watching ,as opposed to the likes of Gladwin and quite a lot of others

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                  Yeah, the board have curbed spending, but you have to make the most of what you've got. We certainly ain't doing that at the moment.

Have you seen Sheff Utds squad by the way? Nothing special about that squad on paper at all. But look where they've got with sensible tactics and an intelligent manager.

Yeah, guys like you, Pinkie and Lee Bircham may keep highlighting a lack of funds and a poor squad, but it's not how I see it. We have easily a mid-table squad, if not higher. We just need someone in charge who has the grey matter to utilise them properly.
                  How longs sheffield uniteds manager had in that job to build that squad up tarbs out of interest & there just basicly on a roll from there promotion in my opinion!
                  http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Play was better until the end of October but has been poor since. However I still like the look of our players. They look fit and interested after all.

Comment

• Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                      'latest poor run' says it all? We keep going on these runs under Dollie. Only two added tine goals against mighty Brentford saved us from a third run of six game defeats in a year under your hero. That is an awful record, no excuses. The guy should not be in the job. Must be amazed he hasn't been sacked. Would rightly have been anywhere else. 10 months between away wins. Is quite extreme when you think about it. 1 win in 7 at the moment. How bad does it have to be before uncle does something?
                      So you keep banging on every day on every thread furtive, think we know what you and i think, just a quick question about bristol city & look at them now, they should of sacked there manager last season when he had alot worse run of defeats than we did, wasnt it something like 12 games or more? look at them now! simular to us where they was playing ok but not getting results, & we should all know we`re a few players short of a decent side, but some just keep knocking expecting us to be in the top 6, even though i thought we`d be around 9th but the season isnt over yet matey, & id rather have exciting games than back to some dull "super" tactical manager that some think parking the bus style is any day of the week!

Comment

Exactly doggs but it gets ignored mate

Comment

• Well I'm willing to pay money to watch Smithies , Robinson , Baptiste , Scowens , Luongo , and Freeman , where as two seasons ago I cancelled my S/T and took in less than half a dozen games
                          Last edited by dogsrrs; 23-12-2017, 11:41 AM.

Comment

Well I'm willing to pay money to watch Smithies , Robinson , Baptiste , Scowens , Luongo , and Freeman
                            How westy can compare ollie to jimmy is unreal, the play was extremely boring with no imagination & or willing to attack, almost out to play for 0-0 draws every game, & how we are nows equal lol, so many players are playing for the manager and shirt which didnt look like it under jimmy.

Oh and to also add how great floyds signings were like el kyhati however its spelt, again i suppose there equal again as we`ve only got freeman, smith, baptiste, scowen & luongo playing well aswell

Comment

• Dogs I s hit you not I have as much enthusiasm turning up watching this team as I did JFH. Both managers serving up boring football so no it’s no better under Ollie it’s more of the same.

Yes Freeman has the ability but he’s way to greedy. I have slated Adel in the past but atleast when he was on ball in that season you were on edge of seat that’s not case with Freeman. He’s still very raw but there is a player there if he’s nurtured but can you see Ollie or Bircham nurturing a player and making him better??

Wish I could be more upbeat about whats going on on pitch but I’m telling it as I’m seeing it. I will be heading Bush in few hours but their is zero excitement or expectation anymore under this manager which is sad to say

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                                How westy can compare ollie to jimmy is unreal, the play was extremely boring with no imagination & or willing to attack, almost out to play for 0-0 draws every game, & how we are nows equal lol, so many players are playing for the manager and shirt which didnt look like it under jimmy.
                                How you have had your head up your a rse over Ollie for over a year is unreal too Pinks

As for not playing for Jimmy better winning average suggests they were perhaps this lot are not playing for Ollie!!! There is a thought

Comment

Working...
                                X