• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now let's get that dosh spent wisely

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
      Now let's get that dosh spent wisely
      That's about £6.5 million from poulter and chery,if Holloway gets half of that to spend I'll be surprised, sorry for being negative but very firmly believe he will be given very little to spend on players,my guess is £2-£3 million in total

Comment

• Not going to go wild and celebrate him leaving as I had nothing against Chery, thought he was a half tidy player when he fancied it. Think we have a done a blinding bit of business pocketing £4m for him, well chuffed, but I wish the fella well.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• Great business for the club imo hopefully its reinvested well

Comment

• Might see abit of movement now hopefully. Good luck to Chery wish him all the best.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
              Not going to go wild and celebrate him leaving as I had nothing against Chery, thought he was a half tidy player when he fancied it. Think we have a done a blinding bit of business pocketing £4m for him, well chuffed, but I wish the fella well.
              Celebrating the fact he didnt want to be here, and that the deal to get it done was dragging on.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                Not going to go wild and celebrate him leaving as I had nothing against Chery, thought he was a half tidy player when he fancied it. Think we have a done a blinding bit of business pocketing £4m for him, well chuffed, but I wish the fella well.
                His ball through for Polter to score v Norwich was Bowles esq ! But didn't do it enough but enjoyed watching him and wish him well. Good deal for both player and Rangers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kit View Post
                  His ball through for Polter to score v Norwich was Bowles esq ! But didn't do it enough but enjoyed watching him and wish him well. Good deal for both player and Rangers.
                  I was at that game too,he played very well that day but blew hot and cold,I think we paid £2 million for him so £4 million is a good price for him

Comment

• Thank god for that will raise a pint later as a Bon voyage

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                      I was at that game too,he played very well that day but blew hot and cold,I think we paid £2 million for him so £4 million is a good price for him
                      Who says we don't improve players!

Comment

• Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                        Who says we don't improve players!
                        The Chinese economy improved him, not QPR!

Comment

• I actually think he has gone there for money reasons alone. Surely won't improve him as a player. Luxury type player who didn't show enough luxury. Definitely not the sort of player Ollie wants in the team.

Comment

• I dunno, until I see it in Gingers signature I won't deem it offical.
                            Feed The Massimo And He Will Score

Comment

• Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                              I actually think he has gone there for money reasons alone
                              Seem to recall there being an article about his ridiculous wage demands for a new contract with us, so wouldn't surprise me.

Comment

• Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                                I actually think he has gone there for money reasons alone. Surely won't improve him as a player. Luxury type player who didn't show enough luxury. Definitely not the sort of player Ollie wants in the team.
                                Nobody goes to China for football reasons.

Comment

Working...
                                X