• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
    Yeah right

And your point is???

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
      And your point is???
      Would have thought it was self-explanatory but for the hard of thinking, my point is to call him 'a pony player who can only score penalties' is obviously a pretty dumb remark!

Comment

• Some Chinese team paid 60 million for Oscar. OK you can't compare Chery with him but for somebody who couldn't even get into the Chelsea team that seems very high.

Comment

• He has scored some great goals and can set up some chances but often goes missing and doesnt work hard enough for the team, whether that is positional play when defending or even tracking back. He has the odd good free kick but in general as in probably 70% of his set pieces are absolutely useless. I think we will be a better team without him which is what matters.

Comment

Would have thought it was self-explanatory but for the hard of thinking, my point is to call him 'a pony player who can only score penalties' is obviously a pretty dumb remark!
            Haha. Think we need a emoji showing a tongue in a cheek.........

Comment

• Transfermarkt.co.uk have posted it as a completed deal for £4mil.
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Good sale for that money as no massive loss and hopefully those kind of sales keeps the likes of Smithies who is going to win us more points than the Chery and Polters of this world

Comment

• Did well for us at times but feel like he is a luxury that we cant afford, especially not build a team around. Take the profit and move him on. Also great that he's potentially moving on to China, last thing we want is to see him banging them in for someone else in the division.

Comment

• Think some under value our players, 4 mill seems about right in the current market. Like him or not, some of his goals have been among the few highlights over the last couple of seasons

Comment

• Has he gone yet??

Comment

Haha. Think we need a emoji showing a tongue in a cheek.........
                        He's a good lad and an entertaining poster 77.....but I think he meant it!

Comment

And your point is???

nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

He's a good lad and an entertaining poster 77.....but I think he meant it!
                            Thanks Stan, i admit it though, he does have flashes of brilliance but all in all, this season he has been pants.

just my opinion mate.
                            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Sky sports reporting 4 million plus and deal to be completed before the weekend - well done for once evil les... we made a profit on a player we didn't want!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                                Thanks Stan, i admit it though, he does have flashes of brilliance but all in all, this season he has been pants.

just my opinion mate.
                                I do agree he's been disappointing this season mate. But there's no doubting his talent and am sure it'll be another Matty Phillips situation once he leaves.

Comment

Working...
                                X