Chery offski - now official

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
    That's about the best thing to come out of Ollie's mouth since he's been back here.

Bloody hope that this Chery deal is happening now though. He's hardly going to be busting a gut for Ollie anytime soon if he's been coating him offer in press conferences!
    Think I read a couple of days ago was all agreed and he was flying out sometime this week to put pen to paper. Hopefully he doesn't fall over and injure himself beforehand :/

Comment

• Has he gone yet?

Comment

• 贵州智诚宣布荷兰新援加盟 新赛季一起征战中超
        Read more at: http://sports.sina.com.cn/china/j/20...m4211412.shtml

I think this is saying he signed but nothing official from our end.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
          贵州智诚宣布荷兰新援加盟 新赛季一起征战中超
          Read more at: http://sports.sina.com.cn/china/j/20...m4211412.shtml

I think this is saying he signed but nothing official from our end.
          I just used google to translate that, translated the transfer fee as 400m pound......if only. Looks like it's done and dusted though!

"Foreign media reports, Cherry is 400 million pounds of transfer fee to join Guizhou. In addition, it is understood that after the introduction of Cherry, Guizhou team will also be in the introduction of foreign aid on the action, currently with a Senegal striker has entered a substantive stage."

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
            I just used google to translate that, translated the transfer fee as 400m pound......if only. Looks like it's done and dusted though!

"Foreign media reports, Cherry is 400 million pounds of transfer fee to join Guizhou. In addition, it is understood that after the introduction of Cherry, Guizhou team will also be in the introduction of foreign aid on the action, currently with a Senegal striker has entered a substantive stage."
            400 mil!!!! knew the Chinese has loadsa money but well done to the board....398 mil profit or so #thatwilldo

Comment

• In Japan 4 million yen would be written 400万円. I assume the Chinese do something similar. Therefore the amount should be 4 million pounds.

Comment

• Oh that's a pity because Ollie might have been able to spend about £50M of it in this window.��

Comment

• https://twitter.com/followFCInsider/...19453047304193

Comment

• Anybody know what is happening with this deal. Would sure like it to be completed so we have the funds to spend.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                      Anybody know what is happening with this deal. Would sure like it to be completed so we have the funds to spend.
                      the question should be, are we still paying his wages while he is ####ing about over there?

if we are, then we should give him a 48 hour deadline to sign his contract or return to england.
                      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Good take away

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                          the question should be, are we still paying his wages while he is ####ing about over there?

if we are, then we should give him a 48 hour deadline to sign his contract or return to england.
                          I don't think it is a simple as that. I think it is the authorities that are holding it up.

Comment

• China is notoriously difficult to get large sums of money out of the country. The club buying Chery will need to get special dispensation from the authorities. This is what is probably holding it up

Comment

• No longer listed in the squad on website which is weird if it's not "official" yet

http://www.qpr.co.uk/team/

Comment

• Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                                China is notoriously difficult to get large sums of money out of the country. The club buying Chery will need to get special dispensation from the authorities. This is what is probably holding it up
                                They'll have an even bigger problem with Costa then.

Comment

Working...
                                X