No announcement yet.

Holloway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mass was playing left wing and chery was right wing in a 442 so my fact are right with Sandro and hall central midfielder, so what formation did you think we played then

Comment

Dier at Tottenham was a centre back, got moved to midfield and never looked back. Could the same work with Hall? Time will tell. If he starts playing Onouha in midfield ill be worried.

Comment

The best managers in the world would struggle to get decent performances from this squad, it is very imbalanced and certainly lacks any type of leader on the park

Comment

Originally posted by chippy View Post
          The best managers in the world would struggle to get decent performances from this squad, it is very imbalanced and certainly lacks any type of leader on the park
          I don't agree it is that bad. It should certainly be able to compete at this level.

Comment

[QUOTE=mrbourne21;1587124]Improvements oh come on mate deep down do you really believe that ? . Yesterday was an absolute shambles from min 1 too min 99 , Hall as a centre midfielder behave mass as a left winger ffs so basically took our best midfielder and stuck him left wing took our better centre half out of position . Plays cherry on the right the bloke a either left winger or no 10 role so yesterday we started with 8 men , yes you can say try something new but when have you ever thought I bet hall would be a great midfielder or mass would make a excellent winger , he then played Sandro would I think he wanted to be box to box but Is so unfit he ended up holding and Hall became box to box , playing mass and cherry wide went they came in naturally central so our formation was 4222 , ok yes we rallied when we scored but they was of panic of wolves and let's be honest smithies kept us in it . I think some are buying in Holloway bull crap talks a great game and brilliant at pointing at his heart and waving his hands but maybe if he picked the right team to begin with then he wouldn't have too scream and shout

We was the much better team until they scored and with ten men! what more do you want, ollie sacked! hes already got us playing some nice stuff in midfield and players supporting each other more and attacking, three games in, maybe we should be winning every game now with barcelona like performances and be right in the playoffs! honestly what more apart from the two defeats do you need in three games! maybe we should bring back the great tactician jfh!
            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

You can already see what ollies trying to do, whereas jfh you couldnt see a difference in all his time here and getting worse!
              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

I wasn't meaning it was that bad, I think a lot of the players have the neccesary to perform and improve but I think the squad is lacking in a few key areas i.e. leadership/ wing backs and creativty from midfield. With the current squad I just don't see these areas improving.

Comment

Not the managers fault at all last night imo, unless we are going to blame him for picking who is available.

Has been hugely let down by the players over the last two games.

Need a bit of bite and grit in midfield, not a couple of wimps.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                    Not the managers fault at all last night imo, unless we are going to blame him for picking who is available.

Has been hugely let down by the players over the last two games.

Need a bit of bite and grit in midfield, not a couple of wimps.

Ollie is the 3rd manager struggling to get this GROUP of players to play with any convincing plan how long is it going to take for posters to realise the fault lies elsewhere Ive been guilty of being harsh on Ramsey maybe ! can all three at fault not imo as I've said before it's the fault of the clubs insane dash for cheap potential , Ollie will get it right but believe me it won't happen in the short term

Comment

At least Holloway is interesting to listen to,unlike JFH

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                        At least Holloway is interesting to listen to,unlike JFH
                        I think Holloway will do well, but I really hope the prerequisite for being a manager of this club from now on isn't "sounds interesting in interviews".
                        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                          I think Holloway will do well, but I really hope the prerequisite for being a manager of this club from now on isn't "sounds interesting in interviews".
                          It would be the best thing ever if he gets it right and does well.
                          If i had to vote on it in a poll, sadly i think id vote he wont. Think coming in mid season will be the reason as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                            It would be the best thing ever if he gets it right and does well.
                            If i had to vote on it in a poll, sadly i think id vote he wont. Think coming in mid season will be the reason as well.
                            Absolutely there's no time for error he has to hit the ground running or watrb is on his back

Comment

Honestly, I reckon we would have won if Perch hadn't been an idiot.

Ollie is not a tactical manager, he gets the players pumped up and sends them out. I'd rather we got someone with a coherent vision of how they want us to play and what they want to do, but this board are incapable of doing that (despite what they say). Good thing is 99% of this league are as bad as we are. Best thing to do is just enjoy the ride.

I just hope he starts playing Sylla more.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                                I'm not saying get shot give Ollie chance I agree and am all for that but Jesus if he gets it wrong from the start like tonight and ipswich surely we can ask the question?? And you can't pull the morale card out the hat as Ollie lovers have been banging on and on about how he will change morale and get players on board with his enthusiasm

I don't think we would have lost against ipswich or tonight under JFH would it have been boring yes probably but we would not have lost. We're the last two games entertaining no have we come away with anything no

Six halves of football dire in all but one of them
                                Why do you think we wouldn't have lost to Ipswich. Under JFH we were getting worse and worse. Look at Brentford.

Comment

Working...
                                X