No announcement yet.

Holloway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This time Perch ruined the match for us I think. We were the best team before he got sent off IMO.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
      This time Perch ruined the match for us I think. We were the best team before he got sent off IMO.
      Agree, I thought so too. It was the sending off that changed the game.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

No way is Olly to blame for this loss. I think we were fantastic considering we had 10 on and only lost by the odd goal and could have nicked the equaliser had Lynch not got stuck in the mud.

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
          couldn't fault the guy tonight for passion. But the bottom line is we've lost to two crap sides in Ipswich and Wolves.
          I wouldn't say we have a better squad than either of those sides ,we are around the mid table teams , which Ipswich and Wolves probably are , Wolves are in a false position and will climb the table like Villa are , how many of our players would get into there 11 ?

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
            Wolves are in a false position and will climb the table like Villa are , how many of our players would get into there 11 ?
            Fck me Wolves were terrible last night. Struggled to beat a mid table 10-man QPR.

I'd bet if we replayed that game 11 v 11 we would have absolutely tonked them.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
              Agree, I thought so too. It was the sending off that changed the game.
              Yes, I really think so. The way the players performed as a unit looked convincing for most parts even in the first half I think.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                No way is Olly to blame for this loss. I think we were fantastic considering we had 10 on and only lost by the odd goal and could have nicked the equaliser had Lynch not got stuck in the mud.
                Also if we were given the hand ball.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                  Fck me Wolves were terrible last night. Struggled to beat a mid table 10-man QPR.

I'd bet if we replayed that game 11 v 11 we would have absolutely tonked them.
                  I wouldn't say our squad is that much better

Comment

Originally posted by chippy View Post
                    The best managers in the world would struggle to get decent performances from this squad, it is very imbalanced and certainly lacks any type of leader on the park
                    Spot on! Its the players not the manager!

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post

Ollie is the 3rd manager struggling to get this GROUP of players to play with any convincing plan how long is it going to take for posters to realise the fault lies elsewhere Ive been guilty of being harsh on Ramsey maybe ! can all three at fault not imo as I've said before it's the fault of the clubs insane dash for cheap potential , Ollie will get it right but believe me it won't happen in the short term
                      Struggling? He has only been 3 games in charge!? Things don't change over night especially when not only the previous manager was bad but the squad as well! If he gets more time and can add some players of his choice he will make something out of it!

Comment

Originally posted by luca View Post
                        Struggling? He has only been 3 games in charge!? Things don't change over night especially when not only the previous manager was bad but the squad as well! If he gets more time and can add some players of his choice he will make something out of it!
                        Didn't you note I said Ollie will get it right but it won't happen in the short term ?? at the moment he is struggling isn't he ?? I've said the fault lies elsewhere ! I'm beginning to doubt that Ramsey and JFH are crapp if Ollie won his first 3 games that would sugest they are crapp , my point was the last 3 managers had unready players dumped on them which you seem to agree on

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                          Didn't you note I said Ollie will get it right but it won't happen in the short term ?? at the moment he is struggling isn't he ?? I've said the fault lies elsewhere ! I'm beginning to doubt that Ramsey and JFH are crapp if Ollie won his first 3 games that would sugest they are crapp , my point was the last 3 managers had unready players dumped on them which you seem to agree on
                          Seriously dogs jfh is pants, end of
                          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

"Tony Fernandes Verified account  ‏@tonyfernandes · Dec 1

Was always going to be hard with 10 men but we played with real heart and never gave in and could have nicked a point . Proud of the boys"

Don't remember him commenting to often about JFH.

Comment

Yep he certainly got next to nothing from the players neither did Ramsey well he got even less now Ollie a descent coach hasn't hit the ground after 3 games that's 6 halves where we played well for one half against 10 men , I think it's not realised how difficult it is for these players to take on board any sort of game plan as well so many of them being duds for that reason I think posters are pointing the finger at the managers when other people need to be looked at

Comment

Every manager seems to pick tactics to include Onuoha and nervous Captain Ned is a weakness. Part of the Bermuda Triangle on the right of him,Perch and Henry that always go missing at sometime in a match.

Comment

Working...
                                X