Gary Rowett

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
    Whats a buy out clause when you have spunked 300 million.
    And what's the odd 50 million between billionaires?....Is it creeping up now...I thought it was 250 million?

Comment

Agreed Stanley. If he is number 1 choice then explore every avenue to get him.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
        I would take it as positive that we haven't announced it yet* Holloway !!),must mean we are trying for someone decent
        Rowett leave Brum for us i dont think so he supports them.
        Clement leave Bayern to come here not in your wildest dreams.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
          Worse than JFH's for darn sure.
          Yrs they eere worse, but that was before he took a year off to study other methods and returned at Blackpool playing proper football.

Having said that, I would not want him back.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
            Football supoorters are never happy as we all vent frustration and some more than others but me I would give him time based on his work at Burton which ultimately helped Jimmy move on and brum where his net spend is next to nothing and remember he took over them going nowhere but down and built them up to where they are now competing in the top half of the table. Someone that does that is well worth a go in my book.
            Agreed.

Comment

Why would Rowett leave a club where the fans are 100% on his side. Ludicrous link by the journos IMO.

Comment

Sky reporting no official approach for Rowett.

Comment

I agree with you Clement first though, problem is his five year contract at Bayern

Comment

If there has not been even an approach then what does that say about the people hiring. Robinson Freedman and the like all interviewed yet no approach for a good option. Looking to doing it on the cheap again.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPR Brisbane View Post
                      I agree with you Clement first though, problem is his five year contract at Bayern
                      He hands the bibs out mate and collects cones at the end of the session if we want him and he wanted to come five year contract will make no difference

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                        If there has not been even an approach then what does that say about the people hiring. Robinson Freedman and the like all interviewed yet no approach for a good option. Looking to doing it on the cheap again.
                        How do you know for sure that the club haven't contacted him.

Did any of Villa, Rotherham, Cardiff, Derby, Wolves approach him?

Comment

• Birmingham would have no reason/benefit to keep our dirty little secret if we asked permission to speak to him and trigger his release cause.
                          Reckon it would be out there of we had approached the club.

Comment

• I do not know I followed a previous post so responded

Comment

• He took training as normal this morning.

Comment

• Just watched a clip on sky half hour ago stating there has been no official approach and hes fully expected to stay at Brum. Sadly.
                                Lets hope its all a smokescreen and we have tapped him up and then just send them a cheque in the post for his release.

Comment

Working...
                                X