• Show
Clear All

Sack the p*ck

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
      Sack the p*ck
      BANG on.

Has totally destroyed our club.

After two years in the job, we are onto our 4th manager and battling relegation to div1.
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

LF is scr3wed either way...

Either the players are crap - Les's fault as he was instremental in signing them.
        or
        The man in charge of the players is getting it wrong - Les's fault as he made the appointment.

Those are the two possible reasons we are struggling and with either one it doesn't look good on Les.

Comment

Got to go doing a very bad job!

Comment

He's basically overseen 4 managers and employed how many backroom staff / coaches / players that are just not doing their jobs.

Not cutting it. Has to go.

Comment

4 managers and if things carry on 2 relegations. Oh and sacking and re hiring Ramsay another genial move. Total shambles so has to be moved on.

Comment

Always look on the bright side of life....

Lets hope we don't go down to League 1 but if we do how many clubs have a Director of Football?
                Bye Bye Les.........

Comment

Swindon do. Don't pay attention to that sort of stuff but imagine there is more.

Comment

Ferdinand

I wonder if we'll get an interview from the man after the transfer window? Would love to hear from him! How he's still in a job is beyond me! The sooner we have Ollie choosing his own players and going to Hoos to see if it's viable, the better! While we're cutting costs, cut this clown out as well, I'm sure he's not on pittance!

Comment

• F ack me. For a moment I thought he was offski too....

Comment

• Can't say I disagree that much......although my a@sehole is going a bit at the thought of Ollie having full control over player selection.

With another handful of Les' flops on their way out this window I really hope there are some questions being asked internally!

Comment

• How many new threads on Ferdinand do we need? Why not merge them?
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
                            How many new threads on Ferdinand do we need? Why not merge them?
                            Merge all into merry ploughman's "thank you Les" thread on the 1st day of the season after we beat leeds 3-0

Comment

• I think the challenge is fans don't fully understand the role he is playing, and actually I think changing him will mean losing all the learning we have had. IT all depends on what the processes of his role... Does he say to a Manager, I want you to buy players you can grow and we can make a future profit from? If So Chery and Polter will do this? So my guess is when JFH said I want ### Player... Ferdinand simply looked at the above and decided yes or no ! So hence him not signing Defoe for Redknapp(if rumours are true). I do question a number of signings but I guess in the current approach it was always going to take a couple of seasons and some wins and loses.
                              I remember this working in the past, Remember when we brought Tilson and Peacock!! One worked one never. So far I can see some good wins so far... Lynch, Bidwell, Smithie and possible more to come....

Sadly the question is are the fans of QPR willing to wait two years and watch some boring football

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
                                How many new threads on Ferdinand do we need? Why not merge them?
                                As many as we can get untill untill the board agree he's a dud

Comment

Working...
                                X