No announcement yet.

DoF - Elephant in the room?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TBLOCK Austin should have been extended before the season started and as he was unproven I understand he would have signed. My point about relegation was had we have got a manager in then there would still have been a chance to get out of it. I agree that the club is polluted and that has really come to the fore since we were sold in 2011. If they gave Rowett a 5 year deal I for one would back him and them all the way. Unlikely but our best hope.

Comment

Of course we had a sound chance to stay up we was one adrift when Redknapp went with 39 points to play for and of course Ramsey took us down by then we was 8 points adrift with a shyte goal defference , as regards to Hugh's and Redknapp they did what T F wanted in signing that type of big name players even tho they thought themselves big time Charlie's they were well good enough to pull back the one point we was from safty with the as said 39 points to play for

Comment

We have been mismanaged in various way throughout Fernandes's time in charge and still are to some degree so a major overhaul is needed and a experienced manager should get the job.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
          We have been mismanaged in various way throughout Fernandes's time in charge and still are to some degree so a major overhaul is needed and a experienced manager should get the job.
          Agree with the mismanagement bit, but a 'major overhaul' and 'experienced manager' are incompatible with Les as DoF.

Major overhaul means Les, JFH assistant(s), back room. On these peoples watch we experienced some of the most humiliating results during my time as an R, which sadly is a good 50 years. And for what? SFA.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
            Agree with the mismanagement bit, but a 'major overhaul' and 'experienced manager' are incompatible with Les as DoF.

Major overhaul means Les, JFH assistant(s), back room. On these peoples watch we experienced some of the most humiliating results during my time as an R, which sadly is a good 50 years. And for what? SFA.
            The one consistent about following QPR is the humiliating defeats....think it's unfair for Les & co to have a monopoly on HDs ...reckon some predecessors will feel aggrieved. It's part of our make up.

Comment

60/40 for Les.

That's surprised me actually.

I voted sack. We do need a DoF I think, but Les is not the man for it IMO. Brought here simply to placate the fans during a turbulent spell. Has absolutely no experience or qualifications for the role.

Comment

This appointment will make or break Les.

Comment

Hence why he may as well go for the person he knows the most - Sherwood.

Least they can all go together if it doesn't work out.

Comment

Meh, call me old fashioned but I just want a proper manager who runs the ship from top to bottom and is in charge of his own transfers. I know the whole DoF approach is all the rage and it works elsewhere, but personally, isn't for me.
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Will be voting sack if Chris Powell is appointed manager.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                        Meh, call me old fashioned but I just want a proper manager who runs the ship from top to bottom and is in charge of his own transfers. I know the whole DoF approach is all the rage and it works elsewhere, but personally, isn't for me.
                        Couldn't agree more Matty.

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
                          Couldn't agree more Matty.
                          Seconded.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                            Not for me either. Look at the size of the club, if you need a dof to monitor business at QPR something has gone seriously wrong. Oh hang on a minute........

Point is the right guv should be able to handle the biz.

Comment

I'm sure I read Les going on about needing time, but then manager is sacked!
                              The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese....

Comment

almost all of these DOFs are failed managers or people who aint got the ##### to manage..And they get to basically play fifa on someone else money,amazing if u can get it.
                                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Working...
                                X