JFH sacked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again. If Les stays, it will be Sherwood.
    Robin Hood, Robin Hood, riding through the glen
    Robin Hood, Robin Hood, with his band of men
    Feared by the bad, loved by the good
    Robin Hood, Robin Hood, Robin Hood

Comment

• Curbishley as good as said he would take the job on channel five football.

Comment

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
        Some of the same people wanted pulis here too.
        Nas. Who wouldn't you like from the names being bandied about? I only ask as it appeared to me in some of your recent posts, prior to today) that it wasn't jimmy you were supporting in particular, but anyone who was the qpr manager, regardless. I may be wrong and not having a go.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          Curbishley as good as said he would take the job on channel five football.
          #### I'd take Curbishley all day long!

Comment

• Right decision to get rid so please please please do not rush the new man as the next one needs to be right.

Comment

• Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post
              Plus his 'brilliance' at international level is helped by the fact he has one of the world's top 3 players in his side....
              Yep, Allen, Ramsey, Kanu, Davies, Hennessy, Williams, Taylor all had absolutely nothing to do with qualification or getting to the semi finals of the Euros...it was 100% Bale.

Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Coleman has carried on the job Speed started and worked on the sytstem they have to get the best out of their most influential player. That is the sign of a decent manager and the fact he has the other players buying into it says it all about his man management. Reminds me of our bloke in 2010/11.

Comment

Some of the same people wanted pulis here too.
                  I wanted Pulis here to replace Redkrapp as ge would have kept QPR in the Premiership.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dunraven View Post
                    Nas. Who wouldn't you like from the names being bandied about? I only ask as it appeared to me in some of your recent posts, prior to today) that it wasn't jimmy you were supporting in particular, but anyone who was the qpr manager, regardless. I may be wrong and not having a go.
                    I would support them, but they aren't managers just yet are they?

I'd like us to look at one of 3 English managers (if it was going to be English) only... Mark Warburton; Gary Rowett or Paul Clement.

If we get any of the others, I'll support them fully, but I'd like us not to.
                    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Coleman had a poisoned chalice after Gary Speed's tragedy. Run of bad results while trying to keep Gary's 'thing' going. Only once the dust had settled did he implement his own views. Good manager with a really tough job, given the circumstances, kudos to him.

Yes he had Bale. England had Rooney, Kane, Hart, Sterling...

Destined for bigger and better than qpr

Comment

I would support them, but they aren't managers just yet are they?

I'd like us to look at one of 3 English managers (if it was going to be English) only... Mark Warburton; Gary Rowett or Paul Clement.

If we get any of the others, I'll support them fully, but I'd like us not to.
                        Who aren't? Woy? Tim? Big Sam? Coleman? Keane? Just asking who you would NOT like to see appointed. Not which English ones you would.

I'm all for Warburton, can't see it though. Tim's a no.

Comment

• Warburton is on borrowed time in Glasgow as the old firm pressure and Joey misbehaving is not doing him any favours.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dunraven View Post
                            Who aren't? Woy? Tim? Big Sam? Coleman? Keane? Just asking who you would NOT like to see appointed. Not which English ones you would.

I'm all for Warburton, can't see it though. Tim's a no.
                            I mean, I'd rather look at who I'd like to bring in no?

If I'm looking at people who don't make sense to me personally as fitting in with the vision, Big Sam, Tim, Woy, Pearson, NW, anyone we've ever had at the club in the past Except Sousa (But he's well well above us right now) are definite no no's... Coleman is a great international manager and just about gets done at club level but isn't at all realistic. Keane... I mean, might as well have just stuck with JFH (Although I feel that way about a lot of the suggestions).

Irrespective, if one of those people did take over, I'd back them fully. Although I find it odd that people seem to want Big Sam after the Daily Mail thing when they so fervently criticised JFH for it. Pearson seems like scum, but if he managed the club, I'd have to get behind him because I trust the club and I back it.
                            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                              Warburton is on borrowed time in Glasgow as the old firm pressure and Joey misbehaving is not doing him any favours.
                              Jaysus, really? Ffs, who else are they going to get? Spanked by Celtic was on the cards, they'd just been promoted. Joey, well...was always a risk. Has he nutted anyone yet?

Comment

• Was up there a few weeks ago and the Rangers folk do not fancy too much more of him. Up there they are judged on each other and right now they are a long way behind.

Comment

Working...
                                X