JFH sacked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ginger ninja View Post
    i wouldn't count your chickens hits, depends who we bring in...
    who do you fancy ginge?

Anything would be an improvement for me personally mate.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
      Anyone not happy with this news?
      Neither happy nor sad about it personally. All that matters is now getting in the right person to replace him.
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
        Neither happy nor sad about it personally. All that matters is now getting in the right person to replace him.

Agree with that Nas
        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

So, now it's confirmed, who else is available and realistic targets at this time except sherwood?

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
            Anyone not happy with this news?
            I wouldn't say that I wasn't happy but I just think it's sad. Whoever comes in now will not get this group of players playing like Barcelona anytime soon, so I wouldn't hold my breath for lots more points or more entertaining football. And so the cycle begins again...

Comment

Big Sam to liven them all up and get a bit of spirit back.

Comment

Pointless sacking unless Ferdinand goes with him. No decent manager will want to work under that clueless #### so we will end up with Sherwood or Powell and carry on the decline.

Comment

[QUOTE=1973 ranger;1579480]Big Sam to liven them all up and get a bit of spirit

ALL DAY LONG. wont happen though.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                    Big Sam to liven them all up and get a bit of spirit back.
                    Actually a good shout!

Comment

Sherwood would be a easy choice but for me not the right one. Rowett would be my long term choice but considering the state we are in think Sam is the man.

Comment

Big Sam and dodgy dealings - JFH dodgy speeches - Warnock dodgy pay to play

Can we just get a straight thinking chap with some idea how to manage a football team
                        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Rather we spend quite a bit of cash on the next guy rather than players. How about we go for a guy who has built up a club recently....Derek mcinnes of Aberdeen. Brought youth through I believe too.

Comment

Big Sam was tucked up and Unbelievably naive but IS a proper Manager! Exactly what we need but Les couldn't manage him plus the cost of the shoe polish would make it a non starter

Comment

Big Sam was pulling down 3m with England I think.

Comment

McInnes decent at Aberdeen but was not great at Bristol City.

Comment

Working...
                                X