JFH sacked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
    Was up there a few weeks ago and the Rangers folk do not fancy too much more of him. Up there they are judged on each other and right now they are a long way behind.
    Better get an Orangeman in their quick? De boer? Hiddink? Van Gaal...? Advocaat or jimmy? Would take warburton all day...

Comment

• If we want Warburton then wait as he will do well to get to the new years old firm game the way things are just now. McCleish may end up back there.

Comment

• Pay them off, bring him back to west London

Comment

• Originally posted by Dunraven View Post
          Pay them off, bring him back to west London
          He was never in west London duns !!
          Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
            Was up there a few weeks ago and the Rangers folk do not fancy too much more of him. Up there they are judged on each other and right now they are a long way behind.
            Went to Rangers St Johnstone the week of the brentford game whilst visiting family and they didn't play great although had played better when watched them on tv so maybe an off night. Lots of fans were complaining in crowd though about the team and him. Still personally think he has done pretty well considering promotion, not lots of cash and brought in some pretty good young players.

Comment

• Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
              He was never in west London duns !!
              Am i that pissed? Wasn't he brentford? Should never have let him go? Give him a semi in Hayes, all forgiven, come back

Comment

• ####ing get in!!! Please get it right this time Rangers. For the love of god.

Comment

• What a morning wake up!
                  At the same time feel sorry for TF and JFH. I pray we have luck with the next manager.

Comment

• We must get it right at some point
                    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• Think club have managed situation beautifully so far actually feels like we're being run professionally for a change so please don't screw up the next appointment

When paper non story came out never bowed to silly pressure is suspend and sack him and instead have let him hang himself and he's been sacked for the right reason leaving him no where to go in terms of tribunal. It's clear decision was made last Friday to sack and with international break following they pulled trigger.

Can't fault club so far and they have been decisive for a change. I'm liking this new QPR!!! BUT need to get appointment right and not make a lazy one

Comment

• As long as we don't go shopping at Primark again i.e. Karl Robinson!

Shame this wasn't done 3/4 weeks ago as there were more experienced championship managers with pedigree around! I can't see Martinez, Rowett or Warburton leaving their respective roles for QPR right now!

I'd genuinely be surprised if it's not Tim!

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
                          I wouldn't say that I wasn't happy but I just think it's sad. Whoever comes in now will not get this group of players playing like Barcelona anytime soon, so I wouldn't hold my breath for lots more points or more entertaining football. And so the cycle begins again...
                          The circle of ####ing life Buffy. QPR stylee.

Comment

• Originally posted by skranger View Post
                            Is LDC still managing ,,, would love him back here
                            He's a free agent.

Comment

Am i that pissed? Wasn't he brentford? Should never have let him go? Give him a semi in Hayes, all forgiven, come back
                              Middlesex

Comment

Give him a semi in Hayes? Where's Matty when you need him?

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                                Middlesex
                                A trifle pedantic James. But strictly correct of course.

Comment

Working...
                                X