Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
    who do you fancy ginge?

Anything would be an improvement for me personally mate.
    At the moment I'd take anyone but Tim bloody Sherwood mate.
    Ideally I'm with Fordy, Warburton for me.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Spot On

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
      Totally surprised after today, I've wanted JFH gone for a long time and as some have said without the DOF going too nothing will change, getting back to today thought we played very well 2 Nd with 10 men with a couple of exeptions Chery & Polter awful, Chery about 15-20 free kicks & corners delivery awful, Polter couldn't trap a bag of cement, but feel they put in a shift for JFH, The surprise for me is why they didn't do it after the Brentford game and give him another week,
      That decision was not based on today's performance. I was at the game and to be fair the players were poor in the first half and with that idiot Henry begging to be sent off it got worse. Whatever JFH said at half time and the changes he made paid dividends and got us a point which probably should have been three. So even though I am not a fan of his I think it was a great example of the usual weaselly, pathetic and totally unprofessional way we have been doing things for the last few years. God help us if we get Tim I am so far up my own ars* Sherwood because it will just be another 10 or 11 month wait maybe even less before he is let go.

Comment

Agree with Kev needs to be either of these to go forward.....Has Les got the ######x though ...

Sam
        Pearson
        Clement

Comment

Just seen the posts regarding big Sam...you lot mental? You hated dross ball from Jimmy...yet you'd settle for the same under Allardyce? Lol
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Wow, that was the best £500 Hitman and 77 ever spent.

Comment

Ginger, I would love Rowett long term but with the way things have gone this season I would go for Sam just to get the place livened up. Agree his style at times is not the best but he also had a decent team way back at Bolton with Jay Jay and co.

Comment

Also Chris Coleman id love here but that's unrealistic, heard really good things about him meant to be a superb man manager and coach

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                  Fair play to 'em, very shrewd. Would've cost alot more to pay off jimmy to throw a game.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                    Happy to have been of service.......

Comment

Originally posted by Dunraven View Post
                      Fair play to 'em, very shrewd. Would've cost alot more to pay off jimmy to throw a game.
                      I tried buying Jimmy. Entrapement. I even sold the tape to the Daily Telegraph......

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                        Also Chris Coleman id love here but that's unrealistic, heard really good things about him meant to be a superb man manager and coach
                        That's an excellent call Fordy. Been racking my brains who I'd like, I think you've nailed it.

Comment

To be fair to the management though, i do think tony is a good chairman for us and i respect him for giving jfh time to improve but its the right time to bring in a new manager.

Gunna be exciting to see whos brought in though although i think itll be sherwood. Heard karl robinson mentioned too but im a bit divided on him

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                            To be fair to the management though, i do think tony is a good chairman for us and i respect him for giving jfh time to improve but its the right time to bring in a new manager.

Gunna be exciting to see whos brought in though although i think itll be sherwood. Heard karl robinson mentioned too but im a bit divided on him
                            Not good enough for MK Dons but good enough for us. That would be a total recipe for disaster again imo.

Comment

Don't think Jimmy went because of today. Brentford was killer blow in my view.

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                                Don't think Jimmy went because of today. Brentford was killer blow in my view.
                                Agree, I think they just wanted to wait until the international break arrived.

Comment

Working...
                                X