No announcement yet.

JFH sacked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And ireland just beat the kiwis for the first time ever.

Great day, will gladly bring the kids to their swimming lesson with a hangover

Comment

Big sam would be a dream.

He could once again attract some decent players to this club. Don't think he'd appreciate Les to much though!!

I personally think TF pulled the plug on JFH anyway. Our next manager might not be Les's choice!

Comment

Celebrate good times come on

Comment

JFH nice bloke but not good enough as a manager hope we don't end up with Sherwood we would be no better ff.

Comment

Totally surprised after today, I've wanted JFH gone for a long time and as some have said without the DOF going too nothing will change, getting back to today thought we played very well 2 Nd with 10 men with a couple of exeptions Chery & Polter awful, Chery about 15-20 free kicks & corners delivery awful, Polter couldn't trap a bag of cement, but feel they put in a shift for JFH, The surprise for me is why they didn't do it after the Brentford game and give him another week,

Comment

Too bad it didn't work out for him, although I was skeptical I warmed up to the hire, it turns out all my concerns about him not being up to it at this level were confirmed!
              @gatorTFC

Comment

How much longer is Les going to be allowed to prove he isn't up to it either? This is his mess and I don't see this being turned around quickly no matter who we hire, the squad is very poor!
                @gatorTFC

Comment

Too bad it didnt work for him. Great news though as he wasnt good enough, hopefully grayson comes in,hes a promising young manager and id love him to come here

Comment

Luigi De Canio... there I've said it

Comment

Is LDC still managing ,,, would love him back here

Comment

A feeling of relief due to the seemingly endless tedium of watching us play but also sadness as I think Jfh has been part of the club getting a lot right, partcularly the blooding of young players that most have wanted and a pretty good attempt at making the best of a situation where we were operating under greater financial constraints. When it comes down to it football supporters and club owners are rarely willing to show patience. My head tells me that we need a season of consolidation, which we maybe would have got under Jfh, but my heart wants us to win every week. I'm only human!

Comment

We had a season of consolidation last season and this season worton.

Comment

Di Canio knew how to get a team to play football.

Comment

Fan Power!

Big Sam or Pearson and play offs please Unc. Thanks.

Comment

Give it to Rodney Marsh he seems to know a lot about the game!

Comment

Working...
                                X