• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
    It was a question? Care to answer?
    I already have.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
      I already have.
      So you've answered why Stanley's response disappointed you have you?

Oh I must have missed that.

Comment

So you've answered why Stanley's response disappointed you have you?

Oh I must have missed that.
        I answered that you were wrong in your assertions. Therefore I answered your question implicitly. The rest is none of your business to be honest (although it's pretty obvious). Stan will understand.

Comment

I answered that you were wrong in your assertions. Therefore I answered your question implicitly. The rest is none of your business to be honest (although it's pretty obvious). Stan will understand.
          Deuce

Comment

Hmm. Bit disappointed by you in this thread Stan.
            Sorry to hear that, but I stand by every word I've written.

Comment

Well you've posted it all over a public forum.

You could always have sent a PM if it was a secret

Comment

Well firstly Nas I do hope you are on the up. No one wants to hear of anyone fighting depression.

Secondly, if that's the case, a football forum with a lot of passionate and frankly angry people is probably not the place to start ramming your views down people's throats. You can be condescending, patronising, naive and spiteful yourself at times so tbh you bring on a lot of crap onto yourself. As I say best wishes to you. Probably best to place me on ignore if you don't like what you read.

Thirdly my life is brilliant tbh. Pity QPR spoil things for us all now and again.
                I'm not taking sides here, I try to stay far away from the squabbles and just post about the football or lack thereof, this is a fair response IMHO!
                @gatorTFC

Comment

Time to close the forum down for a few days to give people a breather

You had greengass bizarrely whipping the board up into a frenzy by bringing brexit back up on the eve of a huge game and now the fallout from a bad defeat

Comment

I did say earlier in the thread I can be an ignorant pig at times, and for that I apologise, but to be honest we're not all cut from the same cloth. Maybe it's the people we've been brought up with, the areas we're from, the places we frequent.

I'm just a product of my environment I guess.

As our leader would say 'it is what it is'

Comment

the depression card... brilliant.

Best of luck Nas, hope you recover.
                      C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                        Time to close the forum down for a few days to give people a breather

You had greengass bizarrely whipping the board up into a frenzy by bringing brexit back up on the eve of a huge game and now the fallout from a bad defeat
                        "Look. I never thought I would say this. I'm closing the Bureau..... For an hour......"

Comment

I really like Nas as a poster and his stats and his always positive atitude. Its refreshing that he always looks for the good things. Wish i were more like it sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by upperloft View Post
                            the depression card... brilliant.

Best of luck Nas, hope you recover.
                            I realise it came across like I was using that lol. it's behind me as an issue and I don't use it as an excuse at all lol. More motivation for myself to stay hyped, stay positive.
                            My friends at uni now have a saying for me "find yourself a wife who gets as hyped at seeing you as nas does about anything"
                            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                              I realise it came across like I was using that lol. it's behind me as an issue and I don't use it as an excuse at all lol. More motivation for myself to stay hyped, stay positive.
                              My friends at uni now have a saying for me "find yourself a wife who gets as hyped at seeing you as nas does about anything"
                              Lol.. let's put it all behind us.
                              C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Nothing wrong with being positive Nas. Nothing wrong with your stats as far as one can go with stats. Nothing wrong with you interpreting them in a positive way either.

However, I might be wrong here, but it does seem to me that when you post, it often appears that you're telling others that they are wrong. You may not mean it, but it does come across like that. Which is a shame, because it's this that gets people's goats and tempts them into being less than complimentary towards you when the inevitable happens.

Keep being positive in life mate. Don't take it to heart too much, because others don't mean it really. They're just fed up, angry and somewhat frustrated that you don't seem to see why.

Comment

Working...
                                X