Where's Stato?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
    I realise it came across like I was using that lol. it's behind me as an issue and I don't use it as an excuse at all lol. More motivation for myself to stay hyped, stay positive.
    My friends at uni now have a saying for me "find yourself a wife who gets as hyped at seeing you as nas does about anything"
    In fairness mate, I'm pretty sure I've seen people on here suggest you get laid.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
      Nothing wrong with being positive Nas. Nothing wrong with your stats as far as one can go with stats. Nothing wrong with you interpreting them in a positive way either.

However, I might be wrong here, but it does seem to me that when you post, it often appears that you're telling others that they are wrong. You may not mean it, but it does come across like that. Which is a shame, because it's this that gets people's goats and tempts them into being less than complimentary towards you when the inevitable happens.

Keep being positive in life mate. Don't take it to heart too much, because others don't mean it really. They're just fed up, angry and somewhat frustrated that you don't seem to see why.

Comment

We're all Qpr fans here and we all want Qpr to be successful. We all have different views on stuff and how we can get to where we want.

But if you can't take it after you give it out then a public messageboard full of passionate people is probably not the place for you.

Anyways, onwards and upwards.

Edit: That comes across a bit harsh. Actually really like Nas' positivity, don't ever lose that bud. But the talking down to people with an alternate view and then dummies out when it all goes #### is a bit silly.
        Last edited by bakes8; 29-10-2016, 05:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
          Nothing wrong with being positive Nas. Nothing wrong with your stats as far as one can go with stats. Nothing wrong with you interpreting them in a positive way either.

However, I might be wrong here, but it does seem to me that when you post, it often appears that you're telling others that they are wrong. You may not mean it, but it does come across like that. Which is a shame, because it's this that gets people's goats and tempts them into being less than complimentary towards you when the inevitable happens.

Keep being positive in life mate. Don't take it to heart too much, because others don't mean it really. They're just fed up, angry and somewhat frustrated that you don't seem to see why.
          He is hardly alone in coming across like that though is he?

Comment

Off topic I know but how are Reading and Bristol City fifth and sixth in the table. Neither looked all that did they?

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
              He is hardly alone in coming across like that though is he?
              No. The manager is guilty of it too.

Comment

Off topic I know but how are Reading and Bristol City fifth and sixth in the table. Neither looked all that did they?
                A lot better than we did yesterday.

Comment

I enjoy reading your posts Nasser . They provide the basis of interesting discussion, or should do at least. I also enjoy the posts of those with passion who think that you can't reduce the beauty of football to mere statistics. What I don't enjoy are posts that thrash out in the frustration of poor performances like yesterday and insult fellow R's in the process. When I meet a fellow R it really lifts my day. By definition they seem a superior sort of person! Let's try to show it on here a bit more eh guys?

Comment

A SONG TO CHEER UP NASSER BY THE GREAT EMINEM

Now this forum should follow me
                    Cos it needs a bit of positivity
                    And feels so empty without me
                    And my stats cause controversy
                    With Jimmy Rab boy he hates me
                    But it is so empty without me.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                      A lot better than we did yesterday.
                      Hardly relevant

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                        I think we are all rightfully p!ssed off currently.
                        Normally I can always see a glint of light in the worse circumstances, but after today, I find myself unable to place any positive spin on what we all just experienced.

But digging out a fellow fan, because he can sometimes put his own positive spin on what many find unacceptable, is not the way to go.
                        Back in the day, pre internet/social media etc. There was always infighting between Rangers fans; I can even remember it kicking off at a junior F.A. cup midweeker versus Manure between Rangers fans.

Give the guy a break; he attends many games & is a regular on here; love or hate what he posts, he is still a Rangers fan & I am sure he is hurting just as much as the rest of us.
                        I was there, only Ellerslie stand was open not a cop in sight .

Comment

Gotta be Chery for stopping play. Sportsmenship ? That was a reply for MOTM

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                            I think we are all rightfully p!ssed off currently.
                            Normally I can always see a glint of light in the worse circumstances, but after today, I find myself unable to place any positive spin on what we all just experienced.

But digging out a fellow fan, because he can sometimes put his own positive spin on what many find unacceptable, is not the way to go.
                            Back in the day, pre internet/social media etc. There was always infighting between Rangers fans; I can even remember it kicking off at a junior F.A. cup midweeker versus Manure between Rangers fans.

Give the guy a break; he attends many games & is a regular on here; love or hate what he posts, he is still a Rangers fan & I am sure he is hurting just as much as the rest of us.
                            Agreed

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
                              A SONG TO CHEER UP NASSER BY THE GREAT EMINEM

Cos it needs a bit of positivity
                              And feels so empty without me
                              And my stats cause controversy
                              With Jimmy Rab boy he hates me
                              But it is so empty without me.

I don't hate him. I don't know him to hate him. I can't hate a name on a message board. I can hate the words written though.

Comment

Hardly relevant
                                Completely relevant. Your saying how average 2 teams were on the one off occasion they played us and didn't play well. As if we're in some same ball park as them performance wise and when in fact we're drastic and they're miles ahead of us tactically.

May have read too much into your first post, but completely relevant.

Comment

Working...
                                X