Where's Stato?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
    But surely for someone so heavily into their stats, it should make them more objective, not less?
    There are the stats and then there is the way they are interpreted. That's where you need the objectivity and I think its very difficult to analyse data where you have an emotional investment.

I have no problem with Naz but I profoundly disagree with him re JFH.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
      There are the stats and then there is the way they are interpreted. That's where you need the objectivity and I think its very difficult to analyse data where you have an emotional investment.
      That's true.

Comment

Nasser does bang on a bit but he loves his rangers. Only person to blame is the clueless clown.

Comment

We ain't even daring to have a man of the match poll are we?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              Post one up Kev, be my guest. I just haven't got round to it yet.

Comment

Post one up Kev, be my guest. I just haven't got round to it yet.
                No chance mate. Absolutley no chance would i want to.

Comment

Disappointed by the result and performance yesterday, didn't think I could be more disappointed by anything else last night to be honest as I've had a lot to look forward to. Yet somehow, I've managed to become more disappointed by the fact that there are people who look forward to calling out a fellow R's fan's positivity. I say fellow, but I remember a time where the whole thing about being a rangers fan was about being a family and while family always argues, I've never seen a family that looks forward to calling our the positivity of someone else. That isn't family.

Jimmy Rabbit, what an absolutely horrid poster you are, you've spent the entire time since the match looking to call out anyone and everyone who's tried to remain positive. What a sick and horrific outlook on life that is. For the record, I choose to remain positive all the time because I recently came out of a mild depression and I choose not to allow myself to be negative and so long as I can validate it, I won't become negative.

If JFH stays or goes, I'll put all my positivity into supporting the club, because that's what I do. And for the other people here who decided to call me out in this thread, apologies for not responding or posting last night, it's just that I came out of the stadium, thought about coming onto here and realised that I already knew what was going to be posted and lo and behold, I was right.

I may sound condescending because I don't understand the concept of negativity, it doesn't appeal to me to be in a constant state of anger and hatred like so many on here seem to be. I may sound condescending because I always have a response to negativity that is generally backed by facts. But to be told that I shouldn't have an opinion by people who complain that I don't allow other people to have opinions is ironic and hilarious to me. If I've made a positive thread it isn't done to call out a fellow poster, it's done to share my opinion about the football. The sickos involved in making this thread and filling it up with negative opinions of me simply want to drown out other people's opinions yet call them out for not allowing them to have one.

Now, I'm posting this here and I hope the next step is that the mods close this thread, 1) because the question it asked has been answered, and 2) because this thread isn't a qpr thread, it's a personal thread directed in anger at a fellow poster. I haven't read the full terms of use, but this seems to go against them.
                  "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

I'm glad your safe Nas I have been worried about you bro

Comment

Trouble is it's not just his stats but the often condescending and know-it-all tone to his posts that wind people up, especially being that he's about half the age of many posters here - so to a large extent he brings it all on himself.
                      Hmm. Bit disappointed by you in this thread Stan.

Comment

Well firstly Nas I do hope you are on the up. No one wants to hear of anyone fighting depression.

Secondly, if that's the case, a football forum with a lot of passionate and frankly angry people is probably not the place to start ramming your views down people's throats. You can be condescending, patronising, naive and spiteful yourself at times so tbh you bring on a lot of crap onto yourself. As I say best wishes to you. Probably best to place me on ignore if you don't like what you read.

Thirdly my life is brilliant tbh. Pity QPR spoil things for us all now and again.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                          Why? Because he doesn't agree with you?

Comment

This board has double standards.I have every sympathy for Nas is suffering from depression ive been there big time
                            believe me and yet Nas has in some ways only himself to blame by calling other posters out at times......calling me a troll
                            a supporter of some 50 odd years so while i wish him well what goes round comes round

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                              Why? Because he doesn't agree with you?
                              No. Nothing to do with that AT ALL. Are you on some kind of patrol or something?

Comment

No. Nothing to do with that AT ALL. Are you on some kind of patrol or something?
                                It was a question? Care to answer?

Comment

Working...
                                X