Wolves sign Böğvarsson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BFG View Post
    If we paid £3 mill for CW £6mill for a proven champs player is a no brainer.
    How old is he? Trousers firmly fastened with belt & braces on this one

But as I say we won't pay anything like it. Probably shop at Rochdale for potential
    We shouldn't have paid £3m for CW! lol, £3m for any League 1 player is madness.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
      it makes you laugh Westy mate. We were in talks for £1 mill and then wolves nipped in with an apparent £2.7 mill bid. No way should we match that if we were in discussions for £1 mill. Wolves have paid over the odds
      It's mental! If it was the other way round, with Wolves in discussions for £1m and us nipping in with a £2.7m bid, the same people on here would be slating the board for paying over the odds!
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Fordy View Post
        We've missed out on many players we've wanted so far. Ngbakoto, Guirassy, Leckie, Pritchard, Bodvarsson. Let's hope we've got a plan D
        i might be wrong but only 2 of these have actually gone elsewhere? we may well want them, but if they come back with high valuations, then we move on.

Our list of potential targets will certainly be bigger than 5 players

Comment

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
          Ahh that's a shame.

I did think it had been dragging on for a while.

Oh well.
          Yep, gone over our 1mil per player budget. Good luck to the rest of the championship who are gunning for promotion.

#POUNDLANDSIGNINGSONLY
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Fordy View Post
            We've missed out on many players we've wanted so far. Ngbakoto, Guirassy, Leckie, Pritchard, Bodvarsson. Let's hope we've got a plan D
            I'm not sure mate only one of them was realistic

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
              Yep, gone over our 1mil per player budget. Good luck to the rest of the championship who are gunning for promotion.

#POUNDLANDSIGNINGSONLY
              #zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

#POUNDLANDSIGNINGSONLY
                I'm sure the promoted 3 will enjoy their season while those that sp*nked all their money on a handful of "potential stars" will just be left wondering why.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                  We shouldn't have paid £3m for CW! lol, £3m for any League 1 player is madness.
                  No we shouldn't have I agree. Apart from anything else he's cr*p

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    Exactly, Ngbakoto and Guirassy are two of France's top prospects, Leckie is playing regularly in Bundesliga, Pritchard is for sale for too much, Bodvarsson, we got outbid and we didn't value him above 1mil.
                    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

#POUNDLANDSIGNINGSONLY
                      Are you fishing again Hits?

You can get promotion with pound land signings you know, I could name you a load of teams that have in the past...
                      It's amazing what a good team ethic, no injuries and hard work can get you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
                        i might be wrong but only 2 of these have actually gone elsewhere? we may well want them, but if they come back with high valuations, then we move on.

Our list of potential targets will certainly be bigger than 5 players
                        Either gone elsewhere or they don't fit in with our wage structure. Just saying they were obviously our first choices must be getting down the list now.

Comment

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                          Exactly, Ngbakoto and Guirassy are two of France's top prospects, Leckie is playing regularly in Bundesliga, Pritchard is for sale for too much, Bodvarsson, we got outbid and we didn't value him above 1mil.

So basically we have been wasting time chasing targets that are unrealistic?

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                            I remember reading that Metz wanted 1.4 million for ngbakoto but we would go above 1 million ! Agree with not overpaying but think we need to get this deal done

Comment

• Tbf, is this Bodvarsson even much cop? Looking at his record he hardly strikes me as prolific;

18 in 80 games for some Icelandic club, then 15 in 81 in the Norwegian league and 2 in 15 for Kaiserslautern. On top of that he has 2 in 26 for Iceland.
                              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• That the problem Matty last week he was rubbish today Wolves sign him and he brilliant according too some in here

Comment

Working...
                                X