No announcement yet.

Wolves sign Böðvarsson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder if the Iceman HH has had an input in this potential signing. Would be obvious you'd ask for his opinion as Bodvarsson is relatively unknown. Likewise, I'm sure Smithies was asked about our new centre back Lynch
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
      We'll beat leeds and our amf will be Chery who will control that position as you want someone to so I don't get what you're saying. Transition will happen primarily on the wing and that's what needs strengthening. Not a midfield that has Chery, Luongo and Cousins...
      And the Polish lad

Comment

Rather we take a chance on guys like this than get involved in the ridiculously overpriced market in England.

Comment

Has the 1 mill been accepted?

Comment

Two footed

Comment

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
              Two footed
              That should be enough to get him through a medical then
              #standuptocancer
              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                Has the 1 mill been accepted?
                The clue will be if he featured last night for Kaiserslautern?

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                  That should be enough to get him through a medical then

Haha
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
                    The clue will be if he featured last night for Kaiserslautern?
                    He didnt play , weirdly they played against Metz who have Ngbakoto.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                      Dunno who those people are, but with 0.25 bn blown and nothing to show for it you are a) entitled to question the club's business dealings and b) fairly certain that the current financial policy will preclude world class.

IMO the first priority had to be an AMF who could find that bit of space, had a little bit of creativity because it is in transition where we are so poor, so predictable. This bloke - Daddy - will need service out wide or up front and we're asking too much of TC to keep opening sides up on his tod. I hope the new arrival turns out to be world class, but championship class would be an improvement on our front players at this point in time. Still think we'll beat Leeds. You saw it here first.
                      I agree after blowing nearly .25bn the club has gone backwards and we have to question the club's owners and business advisets including the poor appointment of Phil Beard as CE.
                      Fermandes and co have screwed up big time and now they have decided to go in a completely opposite direction.
                      IMO, neither method will provide success.
                      I dont know much about this striker but he could be worth taking a risk on, but Iwould still rather they spent big on McCormack who ee know is a good Championship goalscorer.
                      Last edited by stanistheman; 30-07-2016, 11:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                        I agree after blowing nearly .25bn the club has gone backwards and we have to question the club's owners and business advisets including the poor appointment of Phil Beard as CE.
                        Fermandes and co have screwed up big time and now they have decided to go in a completely opposite direction.
                        IMO, neither method will provide success.
                        I dont know much about this striker but he could be worth taking a risk on, but Iwould still rather they spent big on McCormack who ee know is a good Championship goalscorer.
                        It's OK for Norwich or Newcastle to go for McCormack at that price on his age he could well help them get promoted but he could no way push us on , also at that price for us sheer madness little or no sell on value , OK spend 10m on a 23 year old hot prospect that could show a good return in value if you can't get up in a couple of years

Comment

Just hope jimmy ditches this one up top cos its as boring as! saw the comment competing with polter,how about getting a strike partnership,does me how all the coaches seem to follow the crowd with formations!
                          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
                            He didnt play , weirdly they played against Metz who have Ngbakoto.
                            He is exactly the type of midfielder we should be after,full of pace and tricks,not some workhorse with little end product.

Comment

Be interesting to see if their are any possible signings sitting in directors boxes watching today

Comment

total

Total idiot signing once more he will get 7 goals a season which is no better than bfg why cant we sign jay simpson why no strikers
                                this means we can only end up mid table what is wrong with ferdinand
                                Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Working...
                                X