Wolves sign Böğvarsson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by knocker View Post
    we will end up with Akinfenwa the way we are going.
    Thats about right unless hes worth over a million lol
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
      No such things as certainties though, if a club comes in with a bigger offer or thebplauer just doesnt want to come to us. there is a finite number of players.out there so it isnt always simple to get deals over the line. And talkingnabout McCormack you are having a laugh if you think we should buy him, 10 million is way more than we can afford. We dont have thay cash and credit isnt a n option anymore. Nothing wrong with that in my opnipn, too many days of gambling with our future. Plus McCormack isnt that good really.

Youre almost as bad as our owners,either the cheap way or too expensive way lol,you dont have to pay £10 million for a championship striker,im sure theres plenty abroad alot cheaper that would be ok!
      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Hasn't the Iceman got anything to say where he wants to go ? Wolverhampton v London ? The 2.7 aint going in his pocket.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
          Hasn't the Iceman got anything to say where he wants to go ? Wolverhampton v London ? The 2.7 aint going in his pocket.
          20 k per week v 10 k - what would you do?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
            Youre almost as bad as our owners,either the cheap way or too expensive way lol,you dont have to pay £10 million for a championship striker,im sure theres plenty abroad alot cheaper that would be ok!
            Do people not realise that we have to overcompensate for a period now to make up for the overspending? We're trying to equalise our cr ap from the last few years and when we do, it will be normal spending.
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
              Do people not realise that we have to overcompensate for a period now to make up for the overspending? We're trying to equalise our cr ap from the last few years and when we do, it will be normal spending.
              I get what you're saying but after the parachute payments run out and if we are still in the championship then our normal spending as u call it will be pennies. Not saying we should blow a fortune..done far too much of that,but do think we should maybe stretch bit further to get few flair players in this season which would give us a good squad going forward for next few years.

Comment

• Originally posted by norfolk ranger View Post
                I get what you're saying but after the parachute payments run out and if we are still in the championship then our normal spending as u call it will be pennies. Not saying we should blow a fortune..done far too much of that,but do think we should maybe stretch bit further to get few flair players in this season which would give us a good squad going forward for next few years.
                Flair players we definitely have 2 already in Chery and Nasser. Now, we need a right winger and we'll be sorted Imo but I get the desire for another striker. The point is that we're using this "prudishness" to show that we won't be messed around and we won't get desperate which is hugely important.
                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                  Yep, gone over our 1mil per player budget. Good luck to the rest of the championship who are gunning for promotion.

#POUNDLANDSIGNINGSONLY
                  Weren't you one of the ones who wasn't that excited about us signing Bodvarsson? And now all of a sudden we haven't, and the rest of the league is gunning for promotion?

#Whateversuitsyouragenda
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Glad he didn't sign, we need to spend big on a striker this season to have any chance. Games about scoring goals not some 2 bob from Iceland . Wolves will struggle this season, spend the supporters money and get Defoe in . Simple ain't it.
                    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                      What happened to the £30 million for winning the playoff ?
                      Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

• I really think we are gonna sign someone which will shock everyone. #believe#

Comment

I really think we are gonna sign someone which will shock everyone. #believe#
                          Do you mean a player that we don't know about or a big name?

Comment

I really think we are gonna sign someone which will shock everyone. #believe#
                            At this rate, any signing will be a shock.
                            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                              What happened to the £30 million for winning the playoff ?
                              Fer, Sandro, Caulker, Ferdinand, Zarate, Vargas, Isla fees and wages. Plus all other wages we had on our books.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                                At this rate, any signing will be a shock.

Comment

Working...
                                X