No announcement yet.

Guirassy and Ngbakoto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR boss Ian Holloway says Yeni Ngbakoto needs to lose weight.
    read more at http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/h...er-lose-weight

Comment

• Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
      QPR boss Ian Holloway says Yeni Ngbakoto needs to lose weight.
      read more at http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/h...er-lose-weight
      Couldn't he of done this behind closed doors? Not the time to be digging out players in the media, he needs everyone behind him

Comment

• Will it make any difference as he has shown absolutely nothing since he joined.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
          Will it make any difference as he has shown absolutely nothing since he joined.
          another masterful piece of business by you know who.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
            Will it make any difference as he has shown absolutely nothing since he joined.
            Been here 6 months. New country, he's had injuries and his father passed away. Could of been dealt in house instead of saying it in the press.

Comment

• Do the owners want success or is it some kind of tax write off?

Comment

• I know he has had personal issues to deal with which is not easy for anyone to deal with, He has never shown one thing that shows why they bought him as he very rarely beats his man and is generally no threat at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                  Couldn't he of done this behind closed doors? Not the time to be digging out players in the media, he needs everyone behind him
                  SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Been here 6 months. New country, he's had injuries and his father passed away. Could of been dealt in house instead of saying it in the press.
                    Exactly. I get slagged for questioning Hollo as some wonderful manager but he's supposed to be a good motivator. This needed man management inside the club not fans management in the press.

Comment

Hardly digging him out if you read his actual quote.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                        Hardly digging him out if you read his actual quote.
                        "Ive been running yeni to get some weight off him. I found out what he used to be and he looks a bit heavier"

Imo just dont say anything.
                        SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• Send the bugger back!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick View Post
                            Imo just dont say anything.
                            Because that's going to happen with Ian Holloway isn't it.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Lunar Jetman View Post
                              Because that's going to happen with Ian Holloway isn't it.....
                              and that's part of the problem with Olly. It's poor man management because any info in the public domain can work against you, give opposing fans a stick to beat a player with and they will oblige...... stone cold certainty.....

Comment

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                                and that's part of the problem with Olly. It's poor man management because any info in the public domain can work against you, give opposing fans a stick to beat a player with and they will oblige...... stone cold certainty.....
                                My concern is that it's not the away fans who have the stick at LR...
                                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
                                X