No announcement yet.

Guirassy and Ngbakoto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All I'm saying is..... Bollarks! Bollarks I tell you.. Bollarks!

I like to keep a lid on any excitement/enthusiasm for anyone linked with/newly signed.

Comment

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
      All I'm saying is..... Bollarks! Bollarks I tell you.. Bollarks!

I like to keep a lid on any excitement/enthusiasm for anyone linked with/newly signed.

Not convinced then West London!
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
        Not convinced then West London!
        This forum and the past threads from 'JJB' and 'Dazzer' have taught me a few things mate! The key thing being, not to believe 19 year old Joe Bloggs sitting behind his PC all day!

Comment

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
          Can't see this happening personally. He was training with Metz yesterday.
          So.... it's hardly as if players sit in meeting rooms or on the phone thrashing out the finer details of transfer negotiations is it....The agents do that and in the meantime the players get on with what they're paid to do, in his case, train with his team.

Comment

• Like i said lads. 1 source only. Fingers crossed but remembèr, its just some random guy on twitter.
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Del View Post
              So.... it's hardly as if players sit in meeting rooms or on the phone thrashing out the finer details of transfer negotiations is it....The agents do that and in the meantime the players get on with what they're paid to do, in his case, train with his team.
              It's not gonna happen ! It's a wind up that's got out of hand ! One person on the whole of twitter talking about it tells the whole story

Comment

• Originally posted by furlong29 View Post
                It's not gonna happen ! It's a wind up that's got out of hand ! One person on the whole of twitter talking about it tells the whole story
                I'm not saying it is. I was highlighting the fact a player was training yesterday has next to no relevance on his potential movements.

Comment

• Cαρριε ‏@CaptainLivier
                  @lessurviivants Bonjour je fais partie des 1 sur 5! Aussi je m'interroge sur pourquoi Yéni NGbakoto en fait aussi parti? Il va signer à QPR

Anyone translate this?

Comment

• Hello. I am part of 1 0ut of 5. I'm also asking myself why Yeni is also leaving? He is going to sign for QPR

Comment

• Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                      Hello. I am part of 1 0ut of 5. I'm also asking myself why Yeni is also leaving? He is going to sign for QPR
                      Merci mate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                        Cαρριε ‏@CaptainLivier
                        @lessurviivants Bonjour je fais partie des 1 sur 5! Aussi je m'interroge sur pourquoi Yéni NGbakoto en fait aussi parti? Il va signer à QPR

Anyone translate this?
                        Hello I am part of the 1 out of 5! Also I wonder why Yeni NGbakoto actually also leave? He will sign for QPR

So apparently she's wondering why he's taking part... but I've looked further on in her feed and there's some more in English... she's a Metz fan but...

@conorbarz88 He will sign for QPR. He's still have one year on his contract and Metz will earn €3M

@conorbarz88 tomorrow we have our last friendly game at home. It will be his farewell

Someone asked how does she know this and she said

@deaconqpr @conorbarz88 coz Metz want 3M€ for him. They turn down offers. He went to the newspaper to explain that he still wants to leave

@deaconqpr @conorbarz88 there are not so many teams on him and only QPR will pay the amount

When someone asked if she's a journalist

@conorbarz88 @deaconqpr not journalist, I know some ITK

@Jakderippa @conorbarz88 He will play tomorrow and it will be his farewell that's it! He will leave Metz at 100%. When? I don't know

This was all done today, meaning he's likely to have agreed a fee, play his final game tomorrow, join us potentially monday I'd imagine...
                        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• What a load of cra p. If a 3m fee has been agreed, you wouldn't play him in a meaningless match where he could get injured. He's only a lad so it's not like he's been there for over 10 years. Everything about it sounds utter false
                          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• If hes signing for us, as we are says, he won't be playing any friendlies and risking injury

Comment

• Does seem strange
                              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                                Does seem strange
                                Lets see if he plays tomorrow then.

Comment

Working...
                                X