Guirassy and Ngbakoto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by knocker View Post
    Wolves losing to Rotherham. Might help him make up his mind.
    Newcastle lost their 1st game of the season but will still win the league, another 45 games after
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
      Newcastle lost their 1st game of the season but will still win the league, another 45 games after
      Oh. I didn't realise that!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
        Only because Ian Taylor has got involved. He knows the fans are keen on this signing so why come out and say something like that? Surely if we had or were missing out he's just keep quiet. Probably putting 2+2 together and coming up with 5 just can't see why he'd say anything otherwise. Time will tell I suppose
        Thanks for explaining. To be honest we need a winger so this signing this early in the market would put us in a strong position wouldn't it

Comment

• Originally posted by OneJamieMackie View Post
          Thanks for explaining. To be honest we need a winger so this signing this early in the market would put us in a strong position wouldn't it
          Certainly would mate. Just hope the boy makes or has made the right decision

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
            Not sure you can read anything at all into that.

Just refusing to comment until the player has made up his mind.
            Well he didn't refuse to comment... he indeed commented... if he refused to, the thing would have ended with the guy's question. IJ Taylor getting involved suggests something is on.
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Im sure i saw viewing on here last season, you had bolton & leeds to be right up there weare?!
              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• And England to win the euros.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                  Im sure i saw viewing on here last season, you had bolton & leeds to be right up there weare?!
                  we all make mistakes!

Comment

• Originally posted by knocker View Post
                    we all make mistakes!
                    Over... and over... and over... guess all that playing experience hasn't made him a super predictor has it?
                    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                      Well he didn't refuse to comment... he indeed commented... if he refused to, the thing would have ended with the guy's question. IJ Taylor getting involved suggests something is on.
                      It literally suggests nothing mate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                        Bolton? Wtf are you on a wind up? I didn't give any predictions last year, I think you have the wrong chap, sorry not guilty

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                          And England to win the euros.
                          That I did say, but having pride in your nationality shouldn't be something to punish me on kev

Comment

That I did say, but having pride in your nationality shouldn't be something to punish me on kev
                            No not at all. But i had no hopes for them whatsoever mate. Class them as exactly the same as us in the fa cup.

Comment

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                              Over... and over... and over... guess all that playing experience hasn't made him a super predictor has it?
                              Get off your perch stats man. Hopefully coming out of Europe can get you sent home!

Comment

Get off your perch stats man. Hopefully coming out of Europe can get you sent home!

Comment

Working...
                                X