No announcement yet.

Guirassy and Ngbakoto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well that seems to be carntcarntcarntcarnt about face.... how could we speak with an agree terms with the player if a fee isn't yet sorted with the club....?

Comment

• Gfn and marcato is as good as it gets.

Cheers for posting this mate
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Sean gallagher tweeting that wolves are now interested.

Comment

• Sean Gallagher ‏@seangallagher9
          @ThomasLewington @Rorington95 @SimonPrue_QPR Wolves are interested, yeah. They can trump QPR with better financial package. Up to the player

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
            Sean gallagher tweeting that wolves are now interested.
            Oh ffs thats all we need. Quick Les & co get it done by 7 this morning lol. i did say yesterday that we needed to get it done very quickly or others would come sniffing.
            Last edited by qprjeff1882; 06-08-2016, 12:01 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
              Oh ffs thats all we need. Quick Les & co get it done by 7 this morning lol. i did say yesterday that we needed to get it done very or others would come sniffing.
              Got a feeling this deal has been done now.
              Metz fans saying there goodbyes and talking about possible replacements.
              UK wise been quiet for last 2 days, up until now when all looks good for us then suddenly stories start popping up about interest elsewhere.

I think we have probably learnt from past mistakes and kept the deal quiet.
              Probably had his medical in France with QPR present and securing the deal after.

Comment

• If he does sign, be interesting to see if we signed him to play as a Winger or Striker.

Comment

• Just see John Percy from the Telegraph calling Ngbakoto to Wolves. FFS. Mugs

Comment

• Would be seriously pee'd off if they gazump us, We need to learn to get transfers done a lot more quickly than we have done in the past.
                    Last edited by qprjeff1882; 06-08-2016, 01:15 AM.

Comment

• This geezer will go for the money...i'd bet on it

Comment

• Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
                        If he does sign, be interesting to see if we signed him to play as a Winger or Striker.
                        He'll play Right Wing 100%... we're empty there, we have Polts and CW for Striker.
                        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                          Would be seriously pee'd off if they gazump us, We need to learn to get transfers done a lot more quickly than we have done in the past.
                          we can try to push transfers through as quickly as possible but it doesnt stop the players agent touting for more wages

Comment

• Looks like it could be our policy that once again will lose us a decent player,said hope we dont mess around when wanting someone!
                            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• I highly doubt it's us. It makes zero sense. We bid under £1m for him and now suddenly we're bidding €3m? Not for me, it's just not how we're doing things.

It makes far more sense that he's off to Wolves unfortunately. I'd guess this deal was dead after having our second bid rejected.

I'd loved to be proved wrong but I guess we'll know this weekend as if it's us, he'll be announced tomorrow or on the pitch Sunday.

Comment

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                                He'll play Right Wing 100%... we're empty there, we have Polts and CW for Striker.
                                Hope we don't miss out on him now.
                                He has been our main target all summer and if the deal does happen then Massive Respect to all those at the Club for keeping it Hush-Hush for so long.

Comment

Working...
                                X