Guirassy and Ngbakoto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Norths View Post
    If we miss out on him then id rather we bring in a loan instead of rushing out and signing someone as a last resort
    Was going be my suggestion to. Once prem sides name 25 there will be plenty of decent options to pick

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      I'm not sure what is truth and fiction

Yesterday deal was £3mil today it's £1.5, he's playing last game today then he's not, we're only side interested for two months then there is three

Seems like we have put alot of work into this deal and hopefully it pays off still hopeful it will
      😂😂😂
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Can't see the link with Burnley being true either he's not a burnley signing they follow procedure and don't take many risks. How many foreign players do they have in their ranks can't think of many

Comment

Was going be my suggestion to. Once prem sides name 25 there will be plenty of decent options to pick
          Any loans will have to be made prior to that, as the loan window between sep and jan has been scrapped apparently.

Comment

Can't see the link with Burnley being true either he's not a burnley signing they follow procedure and don't take many risks. How many foreign players do they have in their ranks can't think of many
            Tend to agree with you west, link with Wolves could also be just jurnos jumping on band wagon as wolves now have£. We'll hopefully soon find out, can't believe we'd send 2 out on season long loans without green lights on incoming ( but then again nothing is straightforward at rangers)

Comment

• 1.5m bid accepted for ngaboko from qpr, & wolves. So they only wanted 1.5 from the start anyway. We could have wrapped that deal up before wolves even got bought out by consortium . Typical

Comment

• Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
                1.5m bid accepted for ngaboko from qpr, & wolves. So they only wanted 1.5 from the start anyway. We could have wrapped that deal up before wolves even got bought out by consortium . Typical
                It's been dragging on for 2 months. I can understand haggling over a few million quid but 500k for your number 1 target? If we miss out for 500k then someone needs a slap

Comment

• Should go back in for leckie if this doesn't come off,worth paying a bit more for.

Comment

1.5m bid accepted for ngaboko from qpr, & wolves. So they only wanted 1.5 from the start anyway. We could have wrapped that deal up before wolves even got bought out by consortium . Typical
                    Not as straightforward as that

Comment

Sounds like our new transfer strategy is working well.

Comment

• Did I see a F/book from a team mate saying goodbye and wishing him well at QPR yesterday

Comment

• Surely the Icelander and he would be after the same position? Can't play both wide right? Or have I got this wrong? Maybe promise of regular starts with us could swing it?

Comment

• QPR wait on Ngbakoto amid late interest from Wolves

See more at

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/f...-yeni-ngbakoto

Comment

• If we have done our best to sell QPR to him then its totally up to the player. If he goes to the other 2 then its for the money then s@d him #wrongsort.

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                                Did I see a F/book from a team mate saying goodbye and wishing him well at QPR yesterday
                                Saying goodbye, but dont think he mentioned QPR

Comment

Working...
                                X