No announcement yet.

Another Tony Interview (with LFW)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shame the thread has more emphasis on the above than the substance of the interview really as it is a great interview, agree with Stanley in that it is probably the best one with TF since he took us over.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
      Shame the thread has more emphasis on the above than the substance of the interview really as it is a great interview, agree with Stanley in that it is probably the best one with TF since he took us over.
      Agree. Great interview. It's just a shame some will just flat out not listen to or accept anything he says.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Agree Matty. I don't know why people don't just ignore Kirill. Same boring #### all the time and for someone who claims to be a QPR fan I don't think I've ever seen him say anything positive. Each to their own I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
          Agree. Great interview. It's just a shame some will just flat out not listen to or accept anything he says.
          Most fans, including me, were happily accepting what he says when he took over. And look where that has gotten us?
          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
            Yeah, that same debt that was written off? Oh right.
            Oh that's fine then, lets waste 200 millions pounds. When he took over we were not even in the bottom 3 of the premier league, 200 million pounds later we are 13th in the championship. We are no closer to having a new training ground or stadium and are way worse off after he has wasted all that money, our money not his and yet people still defend him.

Talk about being clueless.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
              Most fans, including me, were happily accepting what he says when he took over. And look where that has gotten us?
              Where's that then? Where are 'we'?

In and out the premiership and a play off final win at Wembley. I'd of jumped at that if he said that's what he would give us.
              New young manager who looks like he's got the tactical nous to bring us a good footballing side when he's sorted his own team and hopefully back to the prem
              Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 26-02-2016, 12:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRHoop View Post
                Agree Matty. I don't know why people don't just ignore Kirill.
                They don't because I am saying today what they will be thinking themselves tomorrow or next year.

Comment

Originally posted by JJB View Post
                  Oh that's fine then, lets waste 200 millions pounds. When he took over we were not even in the bottom 3 of the premier league, 200 million pounds later we are 13th in the championship. We are no closer to having a new training ground or stadium and are way worse off after he has wasted all that money, our money not his and yet people still defend him.

Talk about being clueless.
                  Our money? Ha ha ha ha ha. Love it.

Comment

They don't because I am saying today what they will be thinking themselves tomorrow or next year.
                    How many years you been saying that?
                    Every season since I can remember.

Comment

Let's hope so then you can be proved right. A supposed QPR hoping for this is shocking in my opinion but again each to their own.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                        This coming from the bloke who said this " we are lucky to have him as our chairman" now that is funny!

Our money as in QPR's money as in our club. Not his own - Do you get it now? Blimey.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                          So you think all the money come out of TF's pocket?
                          C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Originally posted by upperloft View Post
                            So you think all the money come out of TF's pocket?
                            Nope from the chicken balti pies.
                            Nearly every club runs at a loss, and our ticket money just pays for day to day running of the club.

Comment

I really don't understand this Tony bashing. He took a gamble, it hasn't paid off, and he's paid for that mistake. He hired people who didn't do their job.

He's right about the reasons for the training ground, and he's right about the need for a new stadium. We simply have to generate more money. Brentford are building a new ground, and Chelski are increasing theirs. We'll get squeezed out if we don't act.

It's a positive interview and shows he still has the hunger to succeed.
                              Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

How much money can come from a pocket with a gaping hole in it?

Comment

Working...
                                X