No announcement yet.

Another Tony Interview (with LFW)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lucky to have him? I can think of 200 million reasons why are not lucky when it comes to having this clown as our owner.

As for the interview, I thought LFW totally bottled it. The fact he allowed TF to get away with this in his opener - TF: I wouldn’t say I was defending my position, because there’s not a lot to defend truth be told says all you need to know about where this interview was going.

If I want spin and ######## I can go to the official clubs website or follow the spurs fan Ian Taylor on twitter.

As a indie fans website he should have asked the real questions like " How the hell have you messed this up so badly in your time in charge" And for all those who say well done in wiping out the debt, its the clubs money he has spunked away, the premier league money, not his own.

It's about time the fans woke up and see past this phony Tony act he is putting on as in time he will kill this club like he did with Caterham cars, just wait until the new ground gets knocked back and we will see how much TF really cares about QPR when he wont be able to make money from the land deal at Old Oak Common.

His reign in charge since he has taken over has been nothing short of a total car crash and anybody who says any different needs their head testing for mental health issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
      It's precisely this kind of response that sums you up Kirill and the reason you're accused of trolling.

It's a brilliant interview. The best one I've ever read with TF since he's been at the club in fact. Any genuine QPR fan with the club at heart owes it to him/herself to take the time to read and digest it. If you're not even prepared to do that then it really disqualifies you from being informed enough to comment on it here.
      This is sophistry. The only way you can disqualify me from commenting on here is by banning me.
      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by JJB View Post
        Lucky to have him? I can think of 200 million reasons why are not lucky when it comes to having this clown as our owner.

As for the interview, I thought LFW totally bottled it. The fact he allowed TF to get away with this in his opener - TF: I wouldn’t say I was defending my position, because there’s not a lot to defend truth be told says all you need to know about where this interview was going.

If I want spin and ######## I can go to the official clubs website or follow the spurs fan Ian Taylor on twitter.

As a indie fans website he should have asked the real questions like " How the hell have you messed this up so badly in your time in charge" And for all those who say well done in wiping out the debt, its the clubs money he has spunked away, the premier league money, not his own.

It's about time the fans woke up and see past this phony Tony act he is putting on as in time he will kill this club like he did with Caterham cars, just wait until the new ground gets knocked back and we will see how much TF really cares about QPR when he wont be able to make money from the land deal at Old Oak Common.

His reign in charge since he has taken over has been nothing short of a total car crash and anybody who says any different needs their head testing for mental health issues.
        200 million reasons? Go on then. List them.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
          This is sophistry. The only way you can disqualify me from commenting on here is by banning me.
          Bloody wish someone would, troll.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
            Bloody wish someone would, troll.
            Well, if I break forum rules, then I will get banned. If not, then all these attacks on me are nothing but wishful thinking.
            If only you little bullies were as brave when it came to hounding out someone who has really f*cked up QPR.

Comment

It disqualifies you from being informed enough to comment on it here here, in my personal opinion, based on my experience of you as a poster. Therefore it is not sophistry.

Comment

Well, if I break forum rules, then I will get banned. If not, then all these attacks on me are nothing but wishful thinking.
                If only you little bullies were as brave when it came to hounding out someone who has really f*cked up QPR.
                Bullies? So calling you on your constant trolling is bullying now?
                Surely that contravenes forum rules, and therefore those "bullying" you should be banned? Unless that's more horse cr@p coming from you?
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                Geoff Cameron - 1
                Aramide Oteh - 1
                Jake Bidwell - 1
                Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

200 million reasons? Go on then. List them.
                  200 millions pounds in debt and out of pocket - It was a play on words.

Comment

200 millions pounds in debt and out of pocket - It was a play on words.
                    Yeah, that same debt that was written off? Oh right.
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Surely that contravenes forum rules, and therefore those "bullying" you should be banned
                      Finally you speak sense.

Comment

Finally you speak sense.
                        Where's the ban then? Nowhere. Because you know full wellist that challenging your trolling is not against forum rules. Banning someone for that would show exactly what sort of character you are.
                        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                        Pawel Wszolek - 6
                        Luke Freeman - 6
                        Matt Smith - 6
                        Ebere Eze - 4
                        Joel Lynch - 3
                        Tomer Hemed - 3
                        Toni Leistner - 2
                        Massimo Luongo- 2
                        Angel Rangel - 2
                        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                        Geoff Cameron - 1
                        Aramide Oteh - 1
                        Jake Bidwell - 1
                        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Bully on for as long as mods let you,
                          I will persevere like I always have.
                          Inept chairmen come and go,
                          but I will always be around.

Comment

It disqualifies you from being informed enough to comment on it here here, in my personal opinion, based on my experience of you as a poster. Therefore it is not sophistry.
                            All this could be avoided if you just to the time and effort to actually read the interview from start to finish. At least then you would be informed and your arguments could be based on that, instead of being ignorant and prejudiced on the matter.

Comment

All this could be avoided if you just to the time and effort to actually read the interview from start to finish. At least then you would be informed and your arguments could be based on that, instead of being ignorant and prejudiced on the matter.
                              OK, I will drink some cans of Cola later today and give it a second go.

Comment

How much has it cost you (or any other person with an irational dislike of a bloke spending his own money) more than supporting fulham for an example? Not a dina.
                                Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 26-02-2016, 12:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X