Another Tony Interview (with LFW)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Tony Interview (with LFW)

very interesting read - http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/footbal...ndes-interview

Interesting is not the word I would use, struggled through about 30% of it and then fell asleep.
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
      Interesting is not the word I would use, struggled through about 30% of it and then fell asleep.
      Do you have an alert set up for any thread started about TF? I swear every single thread on him, you are the very first reply?
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Thought Clive put some very good question to him. Much better than official stuff anyway.

Comment

Great interview tbf, some good questions and honest responses. I liked this line:

"Ruben, who is a statistics man, wanted to push for us to sign Charlie Austin who wasn’t Harry’s first choice..."

Comment

Great interview!! And just what was needed for the fans

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
              Do you have an alert set up for any thread started about TF?
              Dammit, how did you guess?

Comment

Dammit, how did you guess?
                I am not just a damn handsome sod, I am also uber intelligent.

Comment

Do you have an alert set up for any thread started about TF? I swear every single thread on him, you are the very first reply?
                  Obsession!!

Comment

Nice to know they are in it for the long haul. The Barclay loan will be dealt with next year which is good,imo.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Very good interview to be fair. Kudos to Clive for getting it done.

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
                        Obsession!!
                        It's precisely this kind of response that sums you up Kirill and the reason you're accused of trolling.

It's a brilliant interview. The best one I've ever read with TF since he's been at the club in fact. Any genuine QPR fan with the club at heart owes it to him/herself to take the time to read and digest it. If you're not even prepared to do that then it really disqualifies you from being informed enough to comment on it here.

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                        Thought Clive put some very good question to him. Much better than official stuff anyway.
                        Totally agree. It cuts out the middle man and he's being asked directly all the difficult and unsanitised (but fair) questions no one has been able to put to him over the last four years, in any great depth. And yet they're all the questions fans have wanted to know in all this time. And to be fair to Fernandes he answers them all well and in good detail, so fair play to him for that. I've been openly critical towards him for a long while now but this interview has been a big help in providing a greater perspective and insight into his tenure.

Comment

Spot on Stan.

People need to start realising we are lucky to have him as our chairman, yeah he's a bit controversial and plays to the crowd to much in twitter, but it's football it's an entertainment business.
                          He's made loads of mistakes but he's paid for them, not anyone who goes to the game or even more so anyone who doesn't.
                          Look around at some other clubs and the state they are in and it's quite easy to see, that TF is a good bloke who cares for our football club.
                          Yes i know there are other clubs in a better position, but we are qpr and it's always been up and down since we all started supporting the club, but mostly down whoevers been in charge.

Comment

Ruben the stats man. Nasser you been unmasked!

Good questions and good replies. Good to see the debt isn't an issue and the training ground and new stadium projects are still on the move.

Whatever people think about TF, he wants this to succeed and fans should be more supportive. He wants the same as we do.
                            Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                              People need to start realising we are lucky to have him as our chairman...
                              I am sure that most people, including myself, realised that very early on.
                              But then he started chairmaning and chairmaning and chairmaning...

Comment

Working...
                              X