No announcement yet.

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yep just seen the G Neville on an another post my miss destined for big things that lad

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
      Yep just seen the G Neville on an another post my miss destined for big things that lad
      Yeah..he has absolute top knowledge of the game

Comment

• http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2015/12/02...-reins-at-qpr/

This says that JFH agrees to join. Let wait something more official, but i think he's ours

Comment

• If I was being especially critical, I would've prefered a candidate with slightly more managerial experience. With that said, there is no doubting his credentials up to this point. Whether he was left a good squad or not, a club the size and budget of Burton should not be winning League One ahead of the likes of Coventry, Wigan, Millwall, Bradford etc. So he's done a remarkable job so far. His combination of relative youth and footballing experience is a massive bonus to boot.

Let's not kid ourselves though, the job at QPR is vastly different from the one at Burton. It's one thing getting lower league players (frankly with smaller egos) to perform...it's quite another to get the likes of Fer and Sandro to pull their weight in this division. If he can inspire this squad (whcih I still maintain is amongst the 2 or 3 most talented in the division) to perform, he will be a runaway success without doubt.

I am excited by this appointment if it is made, and will back him 100%. You can certainly see why Ferdinand has gone down this route, and the potential pros far outweigh the cons in my book.
          Last edited by surrey_hoop; 02-12-2015, 02:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
            If I was being especially critical, I would've prefered a candidate with slightly more managerial experience. With that said, there is no doubting his credentials up to this point. Whether he was left a good squad or not, a club the size and budget of Burton should not be winning League One ahead of the likes of Coventry, Wigan, Millwall, Bradford etc. So he's done a remarkable job so far. His combination of relative youth and footballing experience is a massive bonus to boot.

Let's not kid ourselves though, the job at QPR is vastly different from the one at Burton. It's one thing getting lower league players (frankly with smaller egos) to perform...it's quite another to get the likes of Fer and Sandro to pull their weight in this division. If he can inspire this squad (whcih I still maintain is amongst the 2 or 3 most talented in the division) to perform, he will be a runaway success without doubt.

I am excited by this appointment if it is made, and will back him 100%. You can certainly see why Ferdinand has gone down this route, and the potential pros far outweigh the cons in my book.
            This
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
              If I was being especially critical, I would've prefered a candidate with slightly more managerial experience. With that said, there is no doubting his credentials up to this point. Whether he was left a good squad or not, a club the size and budget of Burton should not be winning League One ahead of the likes of Coventry, Wigan, Millwall, Bradford etc. So he's done a remarkable job so far. His combination of relative youth and footballing experience is a massive bonus to boot.

My thoughts as well.. An exciting appointment if we can get it over the line.
              C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

• Some really good positive posts on this thread. About time we were given something to get exited about and definitely about time we actually appointed a manager that is a good fit for what we are now and what we hope to become.

Not at all bothered by lack of championship experience. Really don't understand why so many think it's such a different league to any other. Nothing exceptional in the division from what I've seen. And as for supposed PL players with big egos being harder to manage than League One youngsters, let's just see. My feeling is that they are just as easy to drop or sell if they aren't performing to the required standard as any other player. Just need a manager with the guts, footballing pedigree and integrity to do the job properly for a change.

Comment

• Could be the 1st ever successful black manager in history which will be a big incentive for him
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                    Could be the 1st ever successful black manager in history which will be a big incentive for him
                    Very true, and one black manager has got to make the top grade, so hopefully it's our manager. I'm quietly confident.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                      Can't disagree with any of that, great post
                      It's exciting Ginge! There seems to be a potential in JFH which cannot go unnoticed! QPR is a massive challenge for any manager not just an inexperienced one, what with the Topsy tervy past few years. Maybe this is what we need - It was certainly what we were crying out for before Ramsey got given the job pre-maturely IMO!

If JFH doesn't work then I'm not sure who we turn to, as we've probably then had every type of manager you can think of in the space of 5 years!

Comment

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                        It's exciting Ginge! There seems to be a potential in JFH which cannot go unnoticed! QPR is a massive challenge for any manager not just an inexperienced one, what with the Topsy tervy past few years. Maybe this is what we need - It was certainly what we were crying out for before Ramsey got given the job pre-maturely IMO!

If JFH doesn't work then I'm not sure who we turn to, as we've probably then had every type of manager you can think of in the space of 5 years!
                        Mate if he doesn't work I think it only proves that we are cursed! Every good prospect or player that comes here turns to sh@t
                        If this does work out well for us, we could finally be looking at getting that stability we have craved and needed for so long.
                        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                        Pawel Wszolek - 6
                        Luke Freeman - 6
                        Matt Smith - 6
                        Ebere Eze - 4
                        Joel Lynch - 3
                        Tomer Hemed - 3
                        Toni Leistner - 2
                        Massimo Luongo- 2
                        Angel Rangel - 2
                        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                        Geoff Cameron - 1
                        Aramide Oteh - 1
                        Jake Bidwell - 1
                        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Guardian now says its seems to be a done deal.

http://gu.com/p/4eym5?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

I am very underwhelmed. To say the least....... Sigh.

Comment

• http://www.kilburntimes.co.uk/sport/...ound_1_4333702

Very excited by this appointment. Cant say I felt the same in recent times

Comment

• If Lee Hoos says he is good enough then that is enough for me. The guy has proved he has a great eye for a manager. 100% behind this and excited for the future.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                                Could be the 1st ever successful black manager in history which will be a big incentive for him
                                Thought that was impossible:

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                                I agree, don't seem to make good managers. A bit like white men trying to run 100m just doesn't work!
                                https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Working...
                                X