Here you are, head-in-sand / rather-insult-a-fellow-fan folk :
    http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/...w/49594004.cms
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

How about posting the link in the first place instead of pretending you have the inside track eh?

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
        Here you are, head-in-sand / rather-insult-a-fellow-fan folk :
        http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/...w/49594004.cms
        How about waiting until after a big game to post such an issue? We have a whole week after tonight until our next game, why put fans on edge with this?
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

The article also states:

"It was not clear if Fernandes and his partners had been formally asked by the lenders to immediately provide more cash...."

and

"There is no evidence Fernandes and Kamarudin, who have built a business empire with a value that exceeds the worth of the share-backed loans, would be unable to repay the money..."

Seems like speculative reporting if you ask me. I'd wait for the situation to develop further before casting aspersions on Fernandes' priorities.

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
            The article also states:

"It was not clear if Fernandes and his partners had been formally asked by the lenders to immediately provide more cash...."

and

"There is no evidence Fernandes and Kamarudin, who have built a business empire with a value that exceeds the worth of the share-backed loans, would be unable to repay the money..."

Seems like speculative reporting if you ask me. I'd wait for the situation to develop further before casting aspersions on Fernandes' priorities.
            Thats the way it seemed to me too after reading it. But hey, it won't stop people having an agenda.
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

To be fair.. There is never a good time to post this.. Wouldn't worry bout it Kirill.. Fernandes has got this.
              C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Come on u R's!

Comment

Love how someone can say "A little bird" to describe a news website. Think Kirill was hoping he could seem relatively itk with that one, until of course someone checked the news.
                  "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by klonk View Post
                    to be fair kev, kirill's little bird seems to be the reuters news agency (see http://jakartaglobe.beritasatu.com/i...-risk-sources/) and there are some risks to the club here (if the article is correct and the purchase of the club was made through loans secured against collateral that has now lost a fair amount of its worth, then if the lenders want payment tf might have a bit of a problem on his hands), but yeah, it's a bit annoying to raise this on a matchday.
                    Thing is in the long term the money matters Brentford or no Brentford. Raising the issue on here seems reasonable enough - it's not like the OP is going to be worrying anyone on the park......

Originally posted by qpr View Post
                    let them do off the pitch matters
                    that hasn't really worked out so far.....

Comment

Such hostility fellas. Come come, it is QPR related. Just as well with a pre-menstrual qpr posting in here!

I never knew the 2 were interlinked.

Comment

Can't see the concern personally.

It reads to me like they are looking to buy even more of their business. Which would be the perfectly sensible thing to do if, as they have intimated, it is being grossly undervalued.

Either way, don't see how it affects us in the slightest, other than if they sell us along with the debt.

Comment

Working...
                        X