Air Asia v QPR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air Asia v QPR

A little bird tells me that TF and Co. secured some of their enormous "investment" into QPR not out of thin air, but against their Air Asia assets. So the two businesses are now in the same boat (plane), so to speak. The more one fails, the less secure the other will be as well. My question is, if it all comes down to saving one over the other, which one will they choose to save?
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Huge match tonight and you want to do this rubbish with silly false rumours? Can't you wait till later to post up your stirring anti board propaganda and if we have lost you will have plenty of bites and much more fun I garuntee it

Comment

A little bird tells me Lakshmi Mittal is a zillionaire and we needn't worry about Air Aisa.

Comment

A little bird tells me someone is on a trolling mission. Again.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
          A little bird tells me that TF and Co. secured some of their enormous "investment" into QPR not out of thin air, but against their Air Asia assets. So the two businesses are now in the same boat (plane), so to speak. The more one fails, the less secure the other will be as well. My question is, if it all comes down to saving one over the other, which one will they choose to save?

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
            A little bird tells me someone is on a trolling mission. Again.
            Surprise surprise eh!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              Huge match tonight and you want to do this rubbish with silly false rumours? Can't you wait till later to post up your stirring anti board propaganda and if we have lost you will have plenty of bites and much more fun I garuntee it
              to be fair kev, kirill's little bird seems to be the reuters news agency (see http://jakartaglobe.beritasatu.com/i...-risk-sources/) and there are some risks to the club here (if the article is correct and the purchase of the club was made through loans secured against collateral that has now lost a fair amount of its worth, then if the lenders want payment tf might have a bit of a problem on his hands), but yeah, it's a bit annoying to raise this on a matchday.

Comment

We have like 3 millionaires & 1 billionaire with Amit B a die hard Rangers fan since his investment

Guys, judge the football side of things & let them do off the pitch matters
                Under Les Ferdinand:
                Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Once an a rsehole always an a rsehole

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post

It's game day, fark all this anti TF bull$hit. COYRs!
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Kirill, would you mind doing us all the favour of exposing the nature of your relationship with this source? Come to think of it, how exactly are they even aware of the inner workings of the QPR / Air Asia boardrooms? I'm calling bullsh*t on this one personally.

Comment

Bore Off

Comment

Can't wait to have a stir can you?

You ain't right in the head.
                          Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Well this thread went down well for Krill didnt it?

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                              Can't wait to have a stir can you?

You ain't right in the head.
                              No surprises here, ad hominem reigns supreme on WATRB as always instead of answering a simple question.
                              To counter that, I postulate that those aren't right in the head who choose to ignore these business issues .
                              The sooner we get new owners the better, because the current lot will try and save Air Asia over us any day.
                              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Working...
                              X