Ramsey Subs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
    Karl Robinson: "QPR didn't really play any football, and at no stage of that game were we outplayed"

True, false, or sour grapes?
    False totally. They held the ball in their back 4 most of the game and didn't really do much.
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
      #### off with all this warnock effect shite. Manager deserves credit, warnocks only there twice a week
      Well if he's not going to have any effect, even being there twice a week, whats the point of him being there at all.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
        Well if he's not going to have any effect, even being there twice a week, whats the point of him being there at all.
        Zackly Knocker, good point

Comment

Couldn't understand Henry sub.OK playing absolute crap but that walk off would destroy any man.Should have played Faurlin from the start instead just embarresed Henry.Bad man management.

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
            Couldn't understand Henry sub.OK playing absolute crap but that walk off would destroy any man.Should have played Faurlin from the start instead just embarresed Henry.Bad man management.
            Agree. I was actually thinking at the game, it would have been better to keep him on than take him off and receive the obvious slating he got. Thought that was poor from CR, but at the time I guess he had to roll the dice.

Comment

Karl Robinson: "QPR didn't really play any football, and at no stage of that game were we outplayed"

Well if "playing football" consists of keeping the ball among your back 5 or 6 and not creating much then they can keep it. The period after the 1st sub was made and for large parts of the 2nd half we outplayed them. Hence the scoreline

Comment

Really,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                  Well if "playing football" consists of keeping the ball among your back 5 or 6 and not creating much then they can keep it. The period after the 1st sub was made and for large parts of the 2nd half we outplayed them. Hence the scoreline

It's easy to say what he said when they tried to kill the game themselves. Obviously they failed miserably.
                  "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Lol. The fat ####### is the most overhyped thing in English football l. Highest budget in league 1 for 3 years and couldn't get them up. To$$er.
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

All I'll say is it was just as well we scored that first goal when we did, as the atmosphere was really starting to get toxic.

#stayofexecution

Comment

Ginger, Faurlin was not on the pitch for phillips goal as Tozser played the cross field pass. As for Robinson's remark about playing any football he may have a point in that what style of play do we actually serve up? Chery is starved for long periods in games Luongo who I personally rate again does not see enough of the ball to do the damage he can. Great we got the points but that mob yesterday were as bad as we could hope to play and friday and tuesday after will test us and the head coach so much more.

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                          I wasnt at the game so I have no idea what happened?

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                            Full credit to the gaffer today won us the game with subs. 0-0, made subs and we won 3-0 - proof is in the pudding, regardless of it being a popular sub or not. Credit it where it's due well done. Great win!
                            Spot on. Have to give credit where the subs changed the course of the game. Didnt look like scoring at all at 0-0.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                              Did Warnock make those subs that changed the game? No it's was Ramsey. Warnock might have some effect but ultimately it's Ramsey who makes the subs and chooses the team so he deserves credit for yesterday's result no? I'll be waiting to see if there's any of this Warnock effect if we get a hiding from Brentford.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                                Did Warnock make those subs that changed the game? No it's was Ramsey. Warnock might have some effect but ultimately it's Ramsey who makes the subs and chooses the team so he deserves credit for yesterday's result no? I'll be waiting to see if there's any of this Warnock effect if we get a hiding from Brentford.
                                Which is why knocker is asking why Warnock is there at all, if he has no effect on Ramsey. Do you think we'll get a hiding at Brentford then?

Comment

Working...
                                X