• Show
Clear All

yet still went to the last page to post your indifference

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
      yet still went to the last page to post your indifference
      nah, read the first page then posted.

Comment

Make your mind up nass, you read the 1st page or read the 1st reply?....either way you still posted which was the point
        you missed so spectacularly!!....

Comment

Make your mind up nass, you read the 1st page or read the 1st reply?....either way you still posted which was the point
          you missed so spectacularly!!....
          No Dumbo, read the first page and posted at the bottom of it, which then posts onto the end

Comment

Still using my arguments/insults eh nass?...You posted ...as soon as you saw it was the down to Warnock you stopped reading, that was first reply old chap

Comment

Still using my arguments/insults eh nass?...You posted ...as soon as you saw it was the down to Warnock you stopped reading, that was first reply old chap
              Dave, I get the banter behind it, but RIG and I are two different people. For one as much as I like RIG, calling someone dumbo isn't my style and you should know that better than anyone
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
                No Dumbo, read the first page and posted at the bottom of it, which then posts onto the end
                Waste of time R. He doesn´t get it.
                https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
                  Waste of time R. He doesn´t get it.
                  Listen up D*CK.......yes I do get it as you put it. Yes i do realise he can post a reply on the 1st page....jesus christ some people on here

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                    Dave, I get the banter behind it, but RIG and I are two different people. For one as much as I like RIG, calling someone dumbo isn't my style and you should know that better than anyone
                    I should hope not nass!

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                      Listen up D*CK.......yes I do get it as you put it. Yes i do realise he can post a reply on the 1st page....jesus christ some people on here
                      No need for the asterisk mate. Don't think DUCK is banned
                      https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                        People have put this Burk forward as our next manager
                        exactly. just goes to show some of the knee jerk comments some of us make on here
                        Rangers Til I Die
                        follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                          TBH thats his job and thats what CR brought him in for. He's got a clear view of the game, he can see whats going on from a higher ground. That doesn't make Ramsey a bystander it just means he uses the wisdom of the crowds.
                          Nasser, I was watching very closely as Les was speaking in the ear of the coach with the walkie talkie. He in turn was speaking to another coach in the dug out who also had a walkie talkie and was looking up at Les, Warnock and this other coach and gesticulating. From there he was speaking directly to the players on the pitch. Ramsey was literally a bystander to all of this.

Not sure how you can say that is normal or Warnock and Les are just doing their jobs. What it means is Ramsey is not in control of whats happening on the pitch and as such shouldn't really be referred to as our Manager, Head Coach or anything else of that nature. For me we would do better just to re-arrange the management team and have Ramsey reporting to Warnock as a Manager and Assistant Manager combo with Les remaining as Director of Football.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                            Nasser, I was watching very closely as Les was speaking in the ear of the coach with the walkie talkie. He in turn was speaking to another coach in the dug out who also had a walkie talkie and was looking up at Les, Warnock and this other coach and gesticulating. From there he was speaking directly to the players on the pitch. Ramsey was literally a bystander to all of this.

Not sure how you can say that is normal or Warnock and Les are just doing their jobs. What it means is Ramsey is not in control of whats happening on the pitch and as such shouldn't really be referred to as our Manager, Head Coach or anything else of that nature. For me we would do better just to re-arrange the management team and have Ramsey reporting to Warnock as a Manager and Assistant Manager combo with Les remaining as Director of Football.
                            By the same token Tarbie, if Warnock sits there and says absolutely fark all for 90 minutes, what is the point of his job?

Dont think from one instance of a coach giving out advice to the players directly, this is enough to suggest Ramsey is not in control of anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
                              By the same token Tarbie, if Warnock sits there and says absolutely fark all for 90 minutes, what is the point of his job?

Dont think from one instance of a coach giving out advice to the players directly, this is enough to suggest Ramsey is not in control of anything.
                              Maybe just tactical info, not orders. Big difference.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
                                if Warnock sits there and says absolutely fark all for 90 minutes, what is the point of his job?
                                Providing input at other times (as well as matchdays) i.e. training, meetings etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X