Warnock is back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by spiderman View Post
    I love Neil but think this is a really sh*t move. The Youth coach has got to go ASAP, and Pearson won't be available for much longer.
    Have to agree spidey. Just another way to try and prop up a lame duck. Ramsey has to go.
    'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fordy View Post
      Adel Taarabt. Warnock is not the answer.

Fordy mate, ....The only manager thus far to get anything from Adel....can't knock him for that.

Comment

• Is propping or is he due to take over I wonder

Comment

• Warnock will be perfect! You only need desire and good team spirit to get in the play offs in this division with a squad like ours, he will pish it

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            Warnock will be perfect! You only need desire and good team spirit to get in the play offs in this division with a squad like ours, he will pish it
            Only problem is, your God won't be coaching the squad, picking the team, Barking orders from the dugout.

He will most likely be sitting on his fat ars e in Cornwall, stroking his dog while telling coach Ramsey down the blower how he must bring tarrabt back.

Advisor and coach are two seperate things mate.
            We need to get a proper farking manager in proto and get rid of all this pointless appointments.

A 20 stone Andy impey coaching the youth, ffs what a circus
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by skranger View Post
              Is propping or is he due to take over I wonder
              Good question but if things improve then Ramsey stays and if they continue to go south then surely Warnock has to share the blame and presumably would not be appointed as the #1. Really a lose-lose for him (if things improve under his influence he still won't get the #1 job).
              'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                That is rubbish, we spent the most money in the league that season.

2mil on rob farking hulse for starters

Hmmm, now you really are DELUSIONAL! .. your second sentence in no way proves your first sentence.

As for your first sentence, we'll await your objective evidence ;)
                Prejudice is a great time saver. You can form opinions without having to get the facts.

Comment

Warnocks had his day. Dinosaur manager. You lot are clueless. Got sacked from QPR for not being good enough according to the same board that have hired him again. Madness

So which was the logical decision: to FIRE him, or to HIRE him?

Given the abject SHAMBLES since Warnock left, I'd guess you'd reckon the latter!
                  Prejudice is a great time saver. You can form opinions without having to get the facts.

Comment

• Originally posted by WHITECITYONE View Post
                    Hmmm, now you really are DELUSIONAL! .. your second sentence in no way proves your first sentence.

As for your first sentence, we'll await your objective evidence ;)
                    My second sentence was just a sample. In fact, we spent near to 10 mil pound on transfers and loan fees that season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                      My second sentence was just a sample. In fact, we spent near to 10 mil pound on transfers and loan fees that season.
                      We await your objective facts, chuckles! ;)

Comment

Warnocks had his day. Dinosaur manager. You lot are clueless. Got sacked from QPR for not being good enough according to the same board that have hired him again. Madness
                        so true.

Adel was the decisive factor in our promotion season. We don't have anyone in our squad who can win us matches like he did, and Warnock isn't going to be able to replicate what he/they did before. All this talk of learning from mistakes, growing as a club, changing the culture etc. clearly isn't going to happen if the board are this weak minded. Sad really.

Comment

• Originally posted by très bon don View Post
                          so true.

Adel was the decisive factor in our promotion season. We don't have anyone in our squad who can win us matches like he did, and Warnock isn't going to be able to replicate what he/they did before. All this talk of learning from mistakes, growing as a club, changing the culture etc. clearly isn't going to happen if the board are this weak minded. Sad really.
                          #dreamcoach

Comment

• Waiting for a
                            We went up that season in spite of Warnock not because of him!

Comment

• Rumour was Adel was managing the rest of the players as well and Warnock stayed in his arm chair on his arris in Devon

Comment

• Am hearing gerry Francis is being lined up next to be Warnocks advisor to help him offer advise to coach Ramsey.

Also, Rodney marsh will be director of the corner flags while Jan stejskal will be in charge of the goal nets.

Comment

Working...
                                X