Warnock is back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
    His only tactic was to tell everyone to give the ball to Adel.
    Well, it kinda worked...

Comment

Will Warnock take over from Ramsey if asked? If not, won't his appointment keep Ramsey in post.....???

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
        Will Warnock take over from Ramsey if asked? If not, won't his appointment keep Ramsey in post.....???
        I tend to take what Warno says with a pinch of salt. When he says he doesn't want tb a full time manager any more it is probably a) to justify why he hasn't had a job lately and b) because he has to make it look as if he isn't after Ramsey's job. But he is a ruthless sod - what makes him a good manager - and I don't think he would think twice before stepping over Ramsey's dead body.

Comment

Before this season started, Warnock offered himself to help Ramsey. Maybe we are now realising that Chris do needs help.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
            I tend to take what Warno says with a pinch of salt. When he says he doesn't want tb a full time manager any more it is probably a) to justify why he hasn't had a job lately and b) because he has to make it look as if he isn't after Ramsey's job. But he is a ruthless sod - what makes him a good manager - and I don't think he would think twice before stepping over Ramsey's dead body.
            The question is who shot JR, sorry i meant CR

Comment

Hope you're right, Stains.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                That is rubbish, we spent the most money in the league that season.

2mil on rob farking hulse for starters
                No not having that ...no way £2mill
                Don't know why you're so against NW.
                He gives players a role. Simple roles that they understand. If they don't do this
                he replaces them with people who will. He get's the best out of average players too.
                This team needs to learn game discipline, how to defend, how to get results....Perfect fit

Comment

Originally posted by skranger View Post
                  The question is who shot JR, sorry i meant CR
                  Think with some of his decisions he has shot himself...

Comment

Think with some of his decisions he has shot himself...
                    Stains, could be any one of 20,000 fans at the moment - Its time for change -

If he doesnt get shot he should at least 'fall on his sword' ...

Comment

• Warnocks had his day. Dinosaur manager. You lot are clueless. Got sacked from QPR for not being good enough according to the same board that have hired him again. Madness

Comment

• Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                        Warnocks had his day. Dinosaur manager. You lot are clueless. Got sacked from QPR for not being good enough according to the same board that have hired him again. Madness
                        What's the best football you've seen at QPR in the last 10 yrs?....Warnock's football in the championship. Horses for courses

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                          What's the best football you've seen at QPR in the last 10 yrs?....Warnock's football in the championship. Horses for courses
                          Adel Taarabt. Warnock is not the answer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                            Adel Taarabt. Warnock is not the answer.
                            Our fan base isn't stupid. Most know that in an ideal world we would have a young, progressive manager who would develop players, come up with new systems and generally do a Southampton or Swansea. Ramsey was meant to be that appointment but it hasn't really worked. If we had got rid of the star players many of us would have said "OK give him a couple of years and see what he can develop here". But we have kept those players, at massive expensive, so once again it is sh*t or bust for us this season. Warnock has the best record of getting teams promoted in this division. If he is not the answer, what is the question?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeems View Post
                              Excellent news IF NW isnt being groomed to take over.
                              grooming a 70 year old man?
                              Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

• Brilliant news! Now if someone can just call up Dunne and offer him a job, we can undo another poor dismissal we made

Comment

Working...
                                X