Warnock is back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
    Am hearing gerry Francis is being lined up next to be Warnocks advisor to help him offer advise to coach Ramsey.

Also, Rodney marsh will be director of the corner flags while Jan stejskal will be in charge of the goal nets.
    I think you're hearing voices s hitman!
    Prejudice is a great time saver. You can form opinions without having to get the facts.

Comment

• Warnock signed Kenny, Derry, Hill and brought Helguson back when everyone thought he was passed it. Warnock was the last manager to bond the players, owners and fans together. Whatever way this plays out Ramsay as manager is worse than Warnock being back at the club.

Comment

• Originally posted by très bon don View Post
        so true.

Adel was the decisive factor in our promotion season. We don't have anyone in our squad who can win us matches like he did, and Warnock isn't going to be able to replicate what he/they did before. All this talk of learning from mistakes, growing as a club, changing the culture etc. clearly isn't going to happen if the board are this weak minded. Sad really.
        So when NW had all the other promotions and playoffs, he had Adel in his side?......Given the choice between the present incumbent
        and sir neil of Loftus, duke of cornwall, it's the latter for me.
        But this is all hypothetical as neil don't want the ft job

Comment

• Originally posted by WHITECITYONE View Post
          Now, I'm not calling you names, I have not even addressed you, so what's with the pony name calling fella?
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Am hearing gerry Francis is being lined up next to be Warnocks advisor to help him offer advise to coach Ramsey.

Also, Rodney marsh will be director of the corner flags while Jan stejskal will be in charge of the goal nets.
            Thats just f**kin ridiculous hits.....................Roger Milla is the man for corner flags

Comment

This!!
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                Warnock signed Kenny, Derry, Hill and brought Helguson back when everyone thought he was passed it. Warnock was the last manager to bond the players, owners and fans together. Whatever way this plays out Ramsay as manager is worse than Warnock being back at the club.
                Also add Smith 1.5 mil, hulse 2 mil, Adel perm 1 Mil Mackie 500k Brad our 1 Mil. Loan fees for miller and routledge.

And some think Warnock done it on a shoe string.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                  Thats just f**kin ridiculous hits.....................Roger Milla is the man for corner flags
                  Did anyone ever find out his real age

Comment

• The point made was we had a very solid spine that season which warnock played a huge part in putting together. This clown has spunked a few quid and have a look at the team he picks consistently. And he obviously signed Hill as well so like him or not he did a good job last time around and decent football too. Have a look at the dross our bloke has been serving up this season!

Comment

Also add Smith 1.5 mil, hulse 2 mil, Adel perm 1 Mil Mackie 500k Brad our 1 Mil. Loan fees for miller and routledge.

And some think Warnock done it on a shoe string.
                      Still we are awaiting the evidence that QPR were the biggest spenders that Season.. it's rally not a life if you are delusional, champ
                      Prejudice is a great time saver. You can form opinions without having to get the facts.

Comment

Still we are awaiting the evidence that QPR were the biggest spenders that Season.. it's rally not a life if you are delusional, champ
                        Who is we? Do you have your whole family sitting on the sofa waiting for my next post?

Got your email yet boss?

Comment

Now, I'm not calling you names, I have not even addressed you, so what's with the pony name calling fella?
                          No names being called here

However My mate QPR Chris (Ramsey) has yet to respond to your comment "Yep, he is nobbing Henry's mrs"

Chris's wife aint too happy either..

Comment

• Anyone get the impression the appointment of Warnock is just to appease the fans much like when Ferdinand was brought in when Harry was given pelters?

Comment

Did anyone ever find out his real age
                              Only 63, now he's 32.... we're starting him tues!

Comment

No names being called here

However My mate QPR Chris (Ramsey) has yet to respond to your comment "Yep, he is nobbing Henry's mrs"

Chris's wife aint too happy either..
                                So I guess your mate is not man enough to bowl up on here and speak for himself. Or is he now busy bending one into Mrs Henry?

Was not gonna go to the Sheffield game but now I most likey will, tell your buddy I will be in the paddock. I'm 6"2 dark brown hair and blue eyes, I will be the one shouting kno b head at him.
                                Pass my message on. Cheers buddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X