Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Think TF gave a hint on something happening a couple of days back

Comment

I dunno about this one. TF & the board seem incapable of picking the right guys to guides us through.

Warnock did great things here but that was in the past, I thought we were aiming to bring in a new 'culture' at the club to bring us into the 21st century. This just shows that, for all the soundbites and ######## we've heard, the board still don't have any clues or vision for the future.

Comment

First Mackie now Warnock. This club does not know how to take steps forward.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
          Andy Impey as a coach yoof team

Talk of Seaman coming back for fly fishing lessons

Taarabt to take the dietician job

Pellicori sprinting coach

nah, knowing this lot, seaman will be a striker coach with david bardsley as chief tea lady.

i want to nominate ronald mcdonald for next chairman, would do a better job than our current one bozo the clown.
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by très bon don View Post
            I dunno about this one. TF & the board seem incapable of picking the right guys to guides us through.

Warnock did great things here but that was in the past, I thought we were aiming to bring in a new 'culture' at the club to bring us into the 21st century. This just shows that, for all the soundbites and ######## we've heard, the board still don't have any clues or vision for the future.

they have not got a farking clue mate, totally devoid of any common sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
              Really farking pished off about this mate.

its a nightmare.
              No kidding, mate......

Comment

Personally wouldn't be that pleased if Warnock were to eventually take over again (I know I am likely in the minority on that). Love the bloke for what he done with us but, like they say, you should never go back. Just can't see it working out the same again.
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                  First Mackie now Warnock. This club does not know how to take steps forward.
                  If you wants to move forward, you sometimes have to take one step back. if that made sense, that is.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

I don't think he'll take over but this role is perfect, old with young so best of both worlds.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                      Personally wouldn't be that pleased if Warnock were to eventually take over again (I know I am likely in the minority on that). Love the bloke for what he done with us but, like they say, you should never go back. Just can't see it working out the same again.
                      But our defence is leaking goals?? And if it´s only in an advisory role?
                      Last edited by Shania; 17-10-2015, 03:36 PM.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                        I don't think he'll take over but this role is perfect, old with young so best of both worlds.
                        wrong myu, its old with dinosaur, clearly coach ramshyte has not got a clue which is why the burke has been brought in. just so that the burke is so out of touch with the modern game while coach ramshte cannot be trusted and is not up to managing this football club.

in other words, the board have no faith in him and instead of sacking him and having egg on their faces once again, the appoint this tw at to help them and ramshyte out.

we will stutter along for a while but then the wheels will come off once again. mark my words, its going to get messy.

Comment

still don't know why he signed that wrong un' diouf at leeds

Comment

Think it's a smart move in the short term

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                              Think it's a smart move in the short term
                              This!!
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                                But our defence is leaking goals?? And if it´s only in an advisory role?
                                Not against the advisory role Shania, I said if he were to eventually take over as gaffer again. For the leaky defence we just need a decent defensive coach, that's all.
                                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                                X