Same Old

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Same Old

It does not seem to matter what division or what team we play we're still crap.

Shoot me for this but the club needs help .....only warnock can sort this crap out I'm afraid,

Since he left the club has been a total shambles......it's true ...love him or hate him we need him.

I'd have warnock back tomorrow if I could...controversial I know...

I'd love to see him back, an excellent manager at this level. At 66 though, does he really want the aggro of 2-3 seasons re-building this football club? I doubt it.

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post

Shoot me for this but the club needs help .....only warnock can sort this crap out I'm afraid,

Since he left the club has been a total shambles......it's true ...love him or hate him we need him.

Tbh its not controversialto say u want Warnock back. I'd guess about 70% of our fans would have him back.... Not that Idon't think Ramsey and Les won't turn us round long-term, because I think they will.

Comment

The club from top to bottom is going through huge transition. We have been getting it wrong since we got promoted under warnock. I like Tony Fernandes, I like Les Ferdinand, I actually quite like Ramsey. However all three are out of their depth. If we finished in the top 8 this year, we would have witnessed a miracle. If we want this club to get back on track and be run properly then we will have to be patient. Won't happen his year, probably won't happen this year but as long as there a team to watch which is financially safe I don't we can complain to much. Going to be a v long season. Fernandes has shown what his plans are, wants to sell the better players and so we should. We are a laughing stock, club can't afford these players anymore. Time to start again
        http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Short memories ..... I was at mk Dons away in the fa cup 3rd round with 5,000 others. It was so bad under warnock majority of the fans were singing u don't no what ur doing...

Ramsey will do fine interesting thing for me today ( i went to the game) is that the signings we made that played all wanted the ball and are comfortsble playing this passing way. It was the remaining players from last season who's touch was poor and didn't show for the ball... And I mean all of them..., ned hill Philips Henry Austin ... None of them comfortable with the ball today

Comment

That team should not have lost today. I know you can't win a game on paper but for me that was actually quite a strong team.
            http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

I was just thinking that it could be that we are in the bottom 3 at xmas and Tony may have to go
              cap in hand to Warnock to save us.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
                That team should not have lost today. I know you can't win a game on paper but for me that was actually quite a strong team.
                On paper that team had to be the best in the division, its just we play on grass not paper and we are macaroni on grass

Comment

And I'd agree with you 100%....standby for a barrage of insults

Comment

The truth is that we thought that we were going to be like man city...got to big for our boots ..gave it large to all other clubs..and now we are a laughingbstock.

warnock performed a miracle to get us promoted with f*** all money.
                    The club has been a joke since he went....get him back now to re-build this total shambles
                    We are supposed to be one of the richest clubs in England
                    Losing away to Carlton is a joke ...can anyone really think that this is ok
                    It is not ok.....ok.....it's s***

Comment

Ramsey is here to stay I am afraid all 3 years worth
                      You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                        Ramsey is here to stay I am afraid all 3 years worth
                        Excellent! By the time he turns it around we will be in the conference! FFS!

Comment

Originally posted by WE ARE QPR! View Post
                          Excellent! By the time he turns it around we will be in the conference! FFS!
                          You never know with Rangers, all I know there not going to sack him after giving him a 3 year contract, and have to pay him compo,,
                          You Rsssssss

Comment

this

Comment

The club has been run so badly....I remember when Swansea were so much worse than us..
                              No look at them well run club ...no debt .....great stadium....stability.....look at us ...no excuses...I'm afraid....joke
                              We should never have appointed ramsey ....another bad managerial decision again.and again and again.
                              We could be such a great stable club .....so many missed opportunities to cement a prem future ...gone..
                              We should not be in this position ....it's poor management..

Comment

Working...
                              X