No announcement yet.

Same Old

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The business model at the club is now correct as is the philosophy After 4years

The manager choice is incorrect...we now have a proper club but with the wrong manager I'm afraid....

Comment

Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
      That team should not have lost today. I know you can't win a game on paper but for me that was actually quite a strong team.
      But wasn't that the story last year. With the money spent and players bought in we should have stayed up. We're just rubbish aren't we!

With that team with all the chat from the positive lot I expected to walk it today, we got beat by Charlton. Bloody Charlton. How did we lose with Austin and Phillips?? £25m worth of talent apparently... Heard how good Green and Onouha will be, the return of Mackie, Clint will do a job, Chery the next best thing... The same old talk, the same old results.

We need to really pull our socks up here, go out and show the fans how it's gonna be from now but they didn't. I really thought things will be different but it hasn't changed from last season.
      C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        On paper that team had to be the best in the division, its just we play on grass not paper and we are macaroni on grass
        Absolute bang on wiv farking bells on. How he's managed to get that side beat by a macca charlton side I'll never know.

Comment

Ramsey is the problem not the players. The players didn't believe in him last season and lost ALL hope when TF gave him a three year contract! Clueless management from top to bottom!

Comment

Originally posted by upperloft View Post
            But wasn't that the story last year. With the money spent and players bought in we should have stayed up. We're just rubbish aren't we!

With that team with all the chat from the positive lot I expected to walk it today, we got beat by Charlton. Bloody Charlton. How did we lose with Austin and Phillips?? £25m worth of talent apparently... Heard how good Green and Onouha will be, the return of Mackie, Clint will do a job, Chery the next best thing... The same old talk, the same old results.

We need to really pull our socks up here, go out and show the fans how it's gonna be from now but they didn't. I really thought things will be different but it hasn't changed from last season.
            There were positives, upperloft. Clint did a job, a good one, Ned was solid first half, Mackie was back to how he was before the broken leg, the Aussie and Cherry did very well. But Austin was total pants, Philips went AWOL, Kelvin wasn't good and Ramsey, not having a plan b, screwed up his subs. Midfield looks OK. Defence will do. But our attack is f acking woeful. Everyone on here knows that. If Les and Ramsey don't do anything about that, irrespective of Austin, we will seriously struggle.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
              There were positives, upperloft. Clint did a job, a good one, Ned was solid first half, Mackie was back to how he was before the broken leg, the Aussie and Cherry did very well. But Austin was total pants, Philips went AWOL, Kelvin wasn't good and Ramsey, not having a plan b, screwed up his subs. Midfield looks OK. Defence will do. But our attack is f acking woeful. Everyone on here knows that. If Les and Ramsey don't do anything about that, irrespective of Austin, we will seriously struggle.
              Cheers 77, didn't see any of the game, listened to it on the radio, saw the goals, perch didn't cover himself in glory in either of the goals, green shouldn't of got beaten on his near post for the first one. If Austin was that bad, drop him. Not hard, same goes for Phillips and for any of the other lot. Just really thought we could do a job against them
              C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

The disappointment on this board tonight is clear to see.

Not good enough Les and Chris sort it out now...

Need to play like Leicester did today .....non stop high energy ....will to win every ball....passion at its best..

Next game it needs to be all out attack...no matter what.

Comment

I'm happy with the les and Chris management team. Give them time. You can't buy stability. Onwards and upwards

Comment

Two soft goals. Should have done better for both of them. Phillips wasn't where he should have been for the second. Perch and Greeno both should have done better for the first.

Comment

Yes happy with Les and Chris

But it's about winning games especially not getting done 2-0 to Charlton ffs

Comment

Morning All
                        Still hacked off

With that squad we have we should be taking Charlton apart....no question ...why are we not ready again for the season.

Comment

Spoken from the heart............agree 100%

Originally posted by The General View Post
                          The truth is that we thought that we were going to be like man city...got to big for our boots ..gave it large to all other clubs..and now we are a laughingbstock.

warnock performed a miracle to get us promoted with f*** all money.
                          The club has been a joke since he went....get him back now to re-build this total shambles
                          We are supposed to be one of the richest clubs in England
                          Losing away to Carlton is a joke ...can anyone really think that this is ok
                          It is not ok.....ok.....it's s***

Comment

Silly time to question a manager but I see your point.

I thought Warnock was treated terribly by TF who was all about the Billy big b0llox approach, but at the same time, when he got sacked, seeing him away to MK Dons he looked liked he'd given up and ran out of ideas. Who knows maybe he had prior knowledge of his pending departure.

I think he's past it now, and his last few jobs have been complete failures, literally every one of them. Love him for what he done, but not the answer.

We've made our bed, now its time to lay in it. We all know TF doesn't sack managers on a whim, if anything, he's so daft he sticks with them way to long, to the point it's to late.

I think we'll be ok with Ramsey. When I say ok, I mean we won't go down, but we won't do anything of note either. Expect two seasons of this.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                              Silly time to question a manager but I see your point.

I thought Warnock was treated terribly by TF who was all about the Billy big b0llox approach, but at the same time, when he got sacked, seeing him away to MK Dons he looked liked he'd given up and ran out of ideas. Who knows maybe he had prior knowledge of his pending departure.

I think he's past it now, and his last few jobs have been complete failures, literally every one of them. Love him for what he done, but not the answer.

We've made our bed, now its time to lay in it. We all know TF doesn't sack managers on a whim, if anything, he's so daft he sticks with them way to long, to the point it's to late.

I think we'll be ok with Ramsey. When I say ok, I mean we won't go down, but we won't do anything of note either. Expect two seasons of this.
                              Spot on post jim!.... the thought of NW returning is bad bad idea. Top man, who knows his football and will always be a Rangers legend for what he achived here, but his best days are behind him...... a bit like trying to rekindle the romance with an ex, might have the odd good time but ultimately will always end in tears.
                              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Might have a point there Jimmy...re NW's last few jobs

If...IF ...Big Sam would drop to help us, I think we could look at Promotion possibilities.
                                Having said that, I'm not in the Ramsey out club, just yet.
                                My main annoyance is this turning off of the financial tap.......There is such a thing as good spending

Comment

Working...
                                X