Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

McCarthy not in QPR training because he is on tour with Palace in South Africa!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
    My missus family support Sporting and had the game on when I realised McCarthy was playing and 2 mins later he let in a howler, seeing as he used to play for us (until a week ago) thought I would post on here.

Crikey. Some precious souls on here.
    No. You're desperate for him to fail so you can give out the I told you so's.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
      No. You're desperate for him to fail so you can give out the I told you so's.
      Genuinely couldn't give a fark how he does. If he turns out a brilliant signing then good on him, nothing against the bloke personally. Just don't rate him for us and hence had no issue with us selling him. I judge on what I've seen, and that's not been a lot in regards McCarthy.

Green isn't perfect, I won't ever blindly defend him when he farks up, but in terms of what I've seen myself, he is streets ahead of McCarthy.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Genuinely couldn't give a fark how he does. If he turns out a brilliant signing then good on him, nothing against the bloke personally. Just don't rate him for us and hence had no issue with us selling him. I judge on what I've seen, and that's not been a lot in regards McCarthy.

Green isn't perfect, I won't ever blindly defend him when he farks up, but in terms of what I've seen myself, he is streets ahead of McCarthy.
        Fair enough, I take it back.

Comment

Ok, how did he get on on his pre-season doesn't matter, training game debut for Qpr?
          I think he made a f**k up!

Comment

Fair enough, I take it back.
            Nothing wrong with differing opinions - would be a boring old forum if we all agreed on everything!
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Nothing wrong with differing opinions - would be a boring old forum if we all agreed on everything!
              This is true. Just read on a Palace forum McCarthy had a mare. Opps! Thanks for the 3.5m

Comment

Personally a little bit gutted when he left, thought he had huge potetial. Young, and came here with a good/promising track record, certainly looked good for the future. Also as good as Green is I would've like to see AM have a fair crack at it and a decent amount of game time in pre season. But after what 3/4 games he's no good? Dont make sense to me. Maybe he simply wasnt the right sort?
                SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Rated him at the fakes but saw nothing in a hoop shirt to make me feel sorry he has gone, good luck to Lumley.
                  Kept the faith!

Comment

A keeper who clearly has to be a nr. 1. No good while under pressure. Is it that simple?
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Working...
                    X