Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tom Carrol

Would you want him back?

Not in a million years regardless of cost.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
      Not in a million years regardless of cost.
      Bit over the top isn't it?
      I'd have him. Good player, good attitude as well.

Comment

It does look like he will be back, you would have to build the whole team around the way he plays, quick passing and ball retention.
        Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
          It does look like he will be back, you would have to build the whole team around the way he plays, quick passing and ball retention.
          So, if we are looking at a player that certainly suits that style of play - (I want to watch quick passing, ball retention and progressive football) in my book it's a great move and an indication of how Ramsey wants to play?
          #standuptocancer
          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Are we in for Tom Carrol? News to me.

Wouldn't be against it tbh, didn't impress me much last time round but like cali says would be a transfer indicitive of a passing team.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
              So, if we are looking at a player that certainly suits that style of play - (I want to watch quick passing, ball retention and progressive football) in my book it's a great move and an indication of how Ramsey wants to play?
              Yep reckon you're right Blue. Always said Ramsey will set us up and rebuild with fast attacking football in mind. Reckon between him and Les we'll have a cracking little side come the start of the season.. my only concern is and tbf always has been can Ramsey manage that side?....
              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                Bit over the top isn't it?
                I'd have him. Good player, good attitude as well.
                Not for me. Great at passing the ball sideways quickly, but well overrated IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                  Yep reckon you're right Blue. Always said Ramsey will set us up and rebuild with fast attacking football in mind. Reckon between him and Les we'll have a cracking little side come the start of the season.. my only concern is and tbf always has been can Ramsey manage that side?....
                  Here's hoping - I so want him to succeed in delivering some entertaining and winning football
                  #standuptocancer
                  #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Agreed, he did a lot of sideways passing but I think that was indicative of the team/tactics of that era. Having seen him play for England U21's few times, I know he has much more to his game and hope it's a sign of the Ramsy style we can expect
                    #standuptocancer
                    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

It's called continuity play, if he is giving it to players that can do something with it, you would see the benefit of having him in the team, some of the best deep lying midfielders on the continent play this way.
                      Kept the faith!

Comment

Of course I'd want him back. I remember so vividly his first brilliant stint at QPR. No, wait, I don't.
                        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                          Of course I'd want him back. I remember so vividly his first brilliant stint at QPR. No, wait, I don't.
                          I wouldn't expect you to say anything else.

Comment

I might be in the minority but I like Tom Carrol and to me he made the team click, unfortunately though Harry's random team selection with other players out of position didn't help him but to me he was a tidy player, reminded me of a young version of Don Masson.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                              I might be in the minority but I like Tom Carrol and to me he made the team click, unfortunately though Harry's random team selection with other players out of position didn't help him but to me he was a tidy player, reminded me of a young version of Don Masson.
                              I hear ya!
                              Kept the faith!

Comment

Working...
                              X