No announcement yet.

TF thinks year 2015 will be great

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Kevin Mcleod;1399733]Cant see what 'points' you made for me to adress if im honest. Read the post a few times and cannot see any for the life of me.

See the bit where I mention the club failing under Fernandes since 2011, and your continued lack of ability to acknowledge this failure? That was the point. I was hoping the you would provide some evidence to counteract this argument, potentially to validate your loyalty to Fernandes other than the fact that he is simply throwing money at the football club.

For what its worth, I can't see what point you're making either, other than the fact that anyone who criticises Fernandes is wrong because it isn't in line with your opinion.
    Last edited by surrey_hoop; 20-03-2015, 12:05 PM.

Comment

Going up and down from the premiership is success in my eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        Sorry, but 1 good year and 3 dreadful years doesn't equate to success.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          Agree..... would be interesting if there was a poll done by all Rangers fans from 1996 to 2011 asking would you be happy yoyoing between Prem and Championship few a few years while we get the balance right OR stay and play football in the lower divisions.
          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Dont mind Yoyoing tbh but have a feeling that if we get relegated this season our YoYo maybe going the other way.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
              Dont mind Yoyoing tbh but have a feeling that if we get relegated this season our YoYo maybe going the other way.
              I too think this and it would be nothing more than we deserve... Been woeful now for 4 seasons with massive influxes of players on astronomical wages.

When we go down, dont expect to see any quick fixes like last time. Expect to see young players from league 1 etc.

Comment

That wouldn't strictly be yo-yoing then, we need to coin a new phrase!!

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                  Down-yoing.
                  Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                  but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                  http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                    Down-yoing.
                    Yo-Plummet??

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                        Agree..... would be interesting if there was a poll done by all Rangers fans from 1996 to 2011 asking would you be happy yoyoing between Prem and Championship few a few years while we get the balance right OR stay and play football in the lower divisions.
                        I think if we knew then what we know now, the later. Football in the lower divisions is less expensive, more enjoyable and probably would've resulted in us being a more stable club in the long term.

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
                          Sorry, but 1 good year and 3 dreadful years doesn't equate to success.
                          Still better than what we had before.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                            really? 20 wins from last 105 premiership games over the nearly 3 seasons since we came up with Warnock. Has it been enjoyable for some? Add to that the dire football we played in the Championship under saggy chops...

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                              Of course, but times and situations change. When we as a club were collecting money in buckets simply to survive, there really wasn't much expectation past keeping the club as a going concern. Simply making up the numbers in the football league back then was almost the equivalent of playing in the PL now in many respects - we felt lucky to be there. But the mega investment (by QPR standards) in recent seasons has justifably raised the expectations of the fans. Spending over £100million on players shouldn't result in a yo-yo club between the PL and Championship, whilst simultaneously putting the club hundreds of millions of pounds in debt. I for one don't consider that a success.

Comment

really? 20 wins from last 105 premiership games over the nearly 3 seasons since we came up with Warnock. Has it been enjoyable for some? Add to that the dire football we played in the Championship under saggy chops...
                                I guess when you look at it like that, it arguably hasn't been any more enjoyable than the "buckets" era.

Comment

Working...
                                X