No announcement yet.

TF thinks year 2015 will be great

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many times you been to the bush for a game kirill? Interested to be fair, seeing as you are a based abroad fan .

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      How many times you been to the bush for a game kirill? Interested to be fair, seeing as you are a based abroad fan .
      How many times this repeated question of yours has been answered already? Yet you keep asking it, I suspect merely for the purpose of stressing that I don't attend games that often. Keep digging.
      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
        How many times this repeated question of yours has been answered already? Yet you keep asking it, I suspect merely for the purpose of stressing that I don't attend games that often. Keep digging.
        Not at all, i said shame you wont be at the 'get tony out' demo, and you said 'who says'.
        Just wondering how many games you get to from abroad if you might be able to get the big anti board demo when you couldnt get to the play off final, which shows your total commitment to the cause,.
        Nobody can fault anyone if they dont live in the same country for not going to a match. Your passion for all things anti qpr is admirable for someone so far away.
        If you are planning on making a rare trip over, here this might help give you some tips on demos .
        http://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/ne...test-1-7163696

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
          I think the response from Jack Brady pretty much sums it up. I'm not basing my opinion of Fernandes on 1 (non QPR related) tweet. His ownership has been a death by a thousand cuts, and he makes himself look ridiculous with every passing month i.e. Dream managers, stepping down as chairman if the club was failing, retaining faith in Hughes and Redknapp, the bright future of QPR etc. He has tweeted about these things incessantly for over 3 years.

Bluehoop - Your assertion that people were "doing cartwheels" as a result of the Malaysian Airlines crash is absolutely repulsive.
          If you are going to dig someone out can you please get your facts straight. Firstly, I was referring to Airasia and not the Malaysian aircraft. Secondly, and more importantly, I did not assert that cartwheels were turned as a result of the crash. What I did say and what is an actual fact is that they were being turned on the back of the crash (following on from the crash to put it in Noddy speak for you), with the wringing of hands at the impending collapse of Airasia. You know, band wagon jumping, using the disaster as a way to start debating the demise of Airasia - just like A Cricketer and Kirill did in the "Tony Fernandes" thread, back on 29/12/2014.

The reaction and gesticulating of a few of our board members following the unfortunate Airasia disaster was indeed repulsive, and no one responded more vehemently to it than I did. (Indeed I resigned from my admin role as a result, and since returning have been extremely passive in my role). Still, not to worry eh, you carry on misinterpreting the facts and I'll make sure I don't lose any sleep over it
          #standuptocancer
          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
            The reaction and gesticulating of a few of our board members following the unfortunate Airasia disaster was indeed repulsive,

Not really tbf as their reaction was , like yours, on the back of the crash. Same as your comments. No one was celebrating an airline crash obviously.

Comment

...using the disaster as a way to start debating the demise of Airasia - just like A Cricketer and Kirill did in the "Tony Fernandes" thread, back on 29/12/2014
              I did nothing of the sort. What I did was to point out how our Chairman's (as inept as he is) extended absence as the vital transfer window was opening could only spell even more trouble for the club - and I expressed my justified disgust at how some people chose to use that tragic loss of lives as another excuse to once again sweep QPR's troubles under the bulging carpet.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                Not really tbf as their reaction was , like yours, on the back of the crash. Same as your comments. No one was celebrating an airline crash obviously.
                I don't think it was ever suggested that people celebrated the incident - I don't believe we have one single member here that would be that sick. The whole issue was the distinct lack of compassion shown and the very sad fact that people used the event as another opportunity to start digging out the Chairman - as if there weren't enough other threads doing the same thing.
                #standuptocancer
                #inyourfacecancer

Comment

The whole issue was the distinct lack of compassion shown...
                  Let's try and achieve clarity here.
                  1) Lack of compassion for the victims and their families? Certainly not.
                  2) Lack of compassion for the chairman? Perhaps. But he was not the primary object of compassion, see point 1).
                  3) Lack of compassion for our poor club in those decisive weeks? Most certainly, I noticed that.
                  Many people on here were totally satisfied that TF was dealing exclusively with the disaster that befell his other business, disregarding the unfolding transfer window/managerial change disaster at QPR. I feel that I can spare little compassion and even less respect for a businessman that does his utmost to keep one of his businesses afloat while he lets another of his businesses sink deeper and deeper, especially as I am a customer of the latter business. That time was a very justified moment for him to resign as QPR Chairman. He failed us when we most needed him. It is too late now.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                    Let's try and achieve clarity here.
                    1) Lack of compassion for the victims and their families? Certainly not.
                    2) Lack of compassion for the chairman? Perhaps. But he was not the primary object of compassion, see point 1).
                    3) Lack of compassion for our poor club in those decisive weeks? Most certainly, I noticed that.
                    Many people on here were totally satisfied that TF was dealing exclusively with the disaster that befell his other business, disregarding the unfolding transfer window/managerial change disaster at QPR. I feel that I can spare little compassion and even less respect for a businessman that does his utmost to keep one of his businesses afloat while he lets another of his businesses sink deeper and deeper, especially as I am a customer of the latter business. That time was a very justified moment for him to resign as QPR Chairman. He failed us when we most needed him. It is too late now.
                    What a pile of shite
                    #standuptocancer
                    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

What a pile of shite
                      My thoughts too.

Comment

Really don't get this TF bashing at all.

Fair enough, he has made mistakes. Some pretty big ones if we're being honest.

But I really cannot remember when there was last a group of owners at Rangers who haven't made them. And certainly can't remember a group of owners that have:

a) been so clear as to what they want to achieve for our future,

b) have invested anything like as much of their money in trying to make us better,

c) have completely written off £60M.

No, things haven't worked out as planned so far, I think we can all agree on that. But they are still here, have shown no signs of bailing out and have re-iterated their long term commitment to us time and time again.

Unfortunately, we have had to endure three years of the most inept on field performances I can remember. Obviously that is partly the fault of the owners for allowing the likes of Hughes and Redknapp to come in and make a complete mess of things. But no doubt if they had appointed Eddie Howe or similar, (which of course we all would have after his dismal failure at Burnley), they would have got the blame for that too.

The managers and the players are those most at fault for our current predicament, there can be no doubt about that. Complete and total incompetence and failure to do their jobs to the minimum standards required.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                          Complete and total incompetence and failure to do their jobs to the minimum standards required.

I take it you are still talking about the board?

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                          a) been so clear as to how much they want to earn from our future,

b) have wasted anything like as much of their money in trying to make us better but only making us worse,

c) have completely written off £60M and only another £200M to go.
                          Last edited by vblockranger; 19-03-2015, 04:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                            I take it you are still talking about the board?
                            If you read the sentence you'll read bit's you wanted to skip.

"The managers and the players are those most at fault for our current predicament, there can be no doubt about that. Complete and total incompetence and failure to do their jobs to the minimum standards required."

Comment

No. As clearly stated, from the players and management.

The board's mistakes have been honest ones. The results haven't been from a lack of effort or desire.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                                If you read the sentence you'll read bit's you wanted to skip.

"The managers and the players are those most at fault for our current predicament, there can be no doubt about that. Complete and total incompetence and failure to do their jobs to the minimum standards required."

Same can also be said for the board hiring someone like Beard to run the club day to day and letting Hughes and Redknapp stay in their job far too long. Incompetence.

Comment

Working...
                                X