Tony going spare on Twitter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
    I don't want to see Tony hammered by fans.
    I will say though that the club he has piled money into will be back in the championship unless action is taken.
    Those players are not trying....well alot of them aren't
    Agree they should try but as a team we are not going to get much better. The team has too many holes to make January.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
      But over all he's very good for the club.
      He does have a massive problem here, because there is a serious risk of financial sanction if we go down. It's no use moaning about the FL claims being unfair, the fact is that relegation would expose us to a potential liability greater than any faced by a previously relegated club. It may turn out that the FL threat has no legal standing, but it will still cost the club money in legal fees to prove that.

That is the context in which HR has to be assessed. TF's tweets are slightly hysterical rantings which suggest to me he has learned nothing.

I remember getting a lot of stick on here when I suggested not going up might be a better bet, because this term we would have been in the championship rebuilding under a new manager. Harry wouldn't have stayed and a more realistic relationship with the FL would be in situ.

Doesn't seem such a bad option now.....

T

Comment

Harry should do the right thing and resign I'm not going on twitter to give TF grief, because I think Harry is pulling the wool over TFs eyes, and he can't see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
          plus amit is full time at loftus road. How many games has our super supporter tony been to the past few years?
          So Amit is part of the blame then. You can't sl*g off Tony and then cuddle up to Amit. Be like saying Hoddle is the man to put it right.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
            The 17% of non Rangers fans should mind their own business.
            That's a good one!

Comment

we were sailing a steady ship with amit at the helm. i just want us to be a normal football club. at the moment, we seem to be a creation of a farking loony tunes cartoon with the chairman having a melt on twitter, fighting with dog walkers for a traing ground, battling arthur daley for land to build a mega city with a 40.000 stadium stuck in the middle of it, or watching pig faces emerge from range rovers on deadline day.

im sick of this freakshow, i want a normal farking football club.
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

oh and trust me mate, i dont want hoddle or his crystal ball anywhere near my club.
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                  we were sailing a steady ship with amit at the helm. i just want us to be a normal football club. at the moment, we seem to be a creation of a farking loony tunes cartoon with the chairman having a melt on twitter, fighting with dog walkers for a traing ground, battling arthur daley for land to build a mega city with a 40.000 stadium stuck in the middle of it, or watching pig faces emerge from range rovers on deadline day.

im sick of this freakshow, i want a normal farking football club.
                  I literally couldn't have worded that better . Just be normal

Comment

Let's face it whatever we want as fans Redknapp isn't going anywhere (at least for a few more games) unless he walks. Both Fernandes and Amit are completely taken in by him and his son, Amit is friends with jamie, so will only sack him as a last resort.

Problem is Fernandes watches games and feels like us and will tweet, as he did yesterday straight after the game "nit good enough". He then speaks to Redknapp and is completely taken in by his excuses as he simply doesn't understand football and so his defensive tweets begin. Unbelievable disrespectful to describe fans as armchair critics when they air their feelings particularly as he welcomes Twitter interaction.

Comment

Originally posted by rickyranger View Post
                      Unbelievable disrespectful to describe fans as armchair critics when they air their feelings particularly as he welcomes Twitter interaction.
                      Wasn't a sensible thing to say, was it?

Still, when you've racked up untold millions of pounds of debt, listening to experts such as Hughes and Redknapp, I suppose blaming the fans is reasonably logical. Must be their fault.

At least Flavio acknowledged that we paid £20 to have an opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                        Wasn't a sensible thing to say, was it?

Still, when you've racked up untold millions of pounds of debt, listening to experts such as Hughes and Redknapp, I suppose blaming the fans is reasonably logical. Must be their fault.

At least Flavio acknowledged that we paid £20 to have an opinion.
                        The other thing about Bernie and Flavio is they bought the club for nothing , got us promoted and sold it debt free for 80 million. Now that is good business and left us in a better position.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                          Worrying times if TF thinks Sacking HR ain't the answer.

All this nonsense about Remy. What if he had stayed and then got a serious injury? You can't put all your eggs in 1 basket.Also can't he see that in 4 of the 5 games we have lost this season we have been well beaten, not unlucky. We are way off the pace and the manager has to take the brunt of the blame, that's what he is being paid millions of pounds for.
                          Agreed.Remy is not a football player I would have trusted.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

Starting to make the headlines now

QPR chairman Tony Fernandes bemoans loss of Loic Remy and hits out at 'armchair critics' in Twitter rant after West Ham loss

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...r-critics.html

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                              If Tony walked and Amit took over it would be heavenly.
                              Yes yes, but will Amit go 3-5-2 or 4-2-3-1? After all, some on here are blaming TF for the style of football we're playing. Perhaps Amit is a better coach than Tony.
                              Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

What frightens me is the power the keyboard bestows on us -armchair fan or season ticket holder alike. When it comes down to it it's like the ubiquitous bloke down the pub -happy to pontificate on any issue QPR related with absolute certainty that they are right, responding with knee-jerk passion when the result goes wrong and switching in an instant when it goes right (with one or two rare exceptions). Virtually none of us have any real detailed knowledge and understanding of what is involved in the running of our club, yet we all assume we know what's best. I certainly don't and it worries me that so many of my fellow R's may wield so much power by virtue of their ability to type a hasty view.Unlike the bloke down the pub -it's not just a few mates who hear. Take care - we may all be regretting ill-considered outbursts - from Tony down to yours truly!

Comment

Working...
                                X